• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN News And Announcements: 2012 Edition

I was looking through my list of games that i'm interested in and wondered if Alien Spidy was still going to be released. To my surprise, there was a post on playstation blog dating september 2012. Good to know that the game is still in development. Looks fun. I guess it's not going to be released in 2012?

Other games on my list that seem to have dissapeared or haven't got much coverage/news are Sine Mora (ps3/vita) and Snapshot (ps3/vita). I hope those games are still coming since they look fun.

Snapshot is still months away for PSN. Not much on Sine Mora via their Twitter account.

Dambrosi

Banned
Bit late but Under Defeat HD coming to US PSN:

8055980751_c2c70c597e_n.jpg

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...s-fall-on-ps3/
Under Defeat? What?! So mine.

Though I wish I'd known this last week, then I'd have been able to pre-order the PS3 version, which sounds like a great deal. Though I wonder what they're planning for DLC.

Hey, G.rev - how about Border Down next? :D

Carl

When Vikings Attack

7th Nov (Europe) and 6th Nov (US); priced at £7.99 (UK), €9.99 (Europe), $9.99 (US)

Available for preorder today in EU.

Also, don't forget it's cross-buy

Kind of PSN related I guess, but Singstar has officially gone f2p as a download on the XMB:

SingStar on the XMB:
The client is FREE, no disc required!
Sing with PS Eye
Compatible with SingStar microphones, official PlayStation Wireless headsets and common USB microphones
Short demo songs available for download for new SingStore customers
Easy access PS2 and PS3 disc swap from song carousel
Use PSP or PS Vita to create playlists with SingStar Remote
Instantly share your performances with the SingStar community and your friends on Facebook
Acquire new trophies
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/10/23/get-ready-for-singstar-on-the-xmb/#more-92986

I might not buy any HD releases this holiday seaon and just put $100 in my PSN account and go on a digital binge of sick titles. $100 will take me a long way as I missed out on a lot of games this past year.

Is Okami HD going to be cheaper for + members? I just bought 90 days so I could get TUS today.

Was wondering this too. £15.99 is a little steep for a game I've already completed...

Saying that it is one of the best games I have ever played so I'm sure I will still cough up the money for it despite discount.

V_Ben

Banned
So... anybody here from the Netherlands and want some 30 day PS+ codes? I might just have... say, 20 sitting around on my laptop. They only work in the netherlands as far as i'm aware. Yup.

Well shit. There's no way it's getting a NZ release then. I guess I could get it on PC instead but fuck it. Why I bother to buy or even follow PSN games at this point, I've no clue.

Louis

Very weird, I had pre-orderd When Vikings Attack throught PSN and an hour ago I was looking throught my download history and I saw the demo of the game and the unlock key.

I thought the release date was next week ? I'm now downloading the vita version.

Edit: The unlock key for the PS3 version can be downloaded, doesnt unlock the full game. Testing the Vita version later when it has finished with downloading.

Carl

Very weird, I had pre-orderd When Vikings Attack throught PSN and an hour ago I was looking throught my download history and I saw the demo of the game and the unlock key.

I thought the release date was next week ? I'm now downloading the vita version.

You still won't be able to play it til next week, unless they fucked it up.

Louis

You still won't be able to play it til next week, unless they fucked it up.

The demo does work on my ps3, only the unlock key doesnt unlock the game. But there's only one unlock key, so maybe the Vita version is the full game.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Just wondering, are there any Doujin/Japanese Indie games coming to PSM soon besides Sword of Rapier?

October PSN Store Chart (EU)

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/11/08/playstation-store-pal-charts-october-2012/

Full PS3 game downloads:

1 FIFA 13
2 Resident Evil 6
3 Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
4 Assassin’s Creed III Classic Edition
5 Dishonored
6 Borderlands 2
7 One Piece: Pirate Warriors
8 Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
9 Doom 3 BFG Edition
10 NBA 2K13

PSN games: