• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT9| Rick and Morty Mafia now taking Sign Ups!

Next game up: Dark Souls Mafia by squidyj - 17 players

Squids will begin sign up in the next few days. Keep your eyes out for it. Note: If you're still playing, you can't sign up.

Additionally, to fit seasonal games into this current season, the next tentative main recruitment thread will go up in November. Any disgruntlements about this time frame, speak up here. Thanks.

Burbeting

Banned
Next game up: Dark Souls Mafia by squidyj - 16 players

Squids will begin sign up in the next few days. Keep your eyes out for it. Note: If you're still playing, you can't sign up.

Additionally, to fit seasonal games into this current season, the next tentative main recruitment thread will go up in November. Any disgruntlements about this time frame, speak up here. Thanks.

Just in sync with me finally playing these games.

squidyj

I heard some people suggest they were interested in Dark Souls Mafia, those poor deluded fools. (only volunteers after this post will be counted)

Welcome to Dark Souls Mafia, the Dark Souls of mafia. Dark Souls Mafia is designed to be a different experience to what you might be used to on this forum, as such it's important that you READ THIS before signing up to play.

• The setup of this game is known, there are 17 players. Detailed role information will be available in the game thread.
    • 1 Cop
    • 1 Doctor
    • 1 Hypnotist
    • 1 Arsonist
    • 1 Godfather
    • 2 Goons
    • 10 Vanilla Townies
  • No role or alignment information is revealed on player death. Instead, at the start of every even numbered day phase (Day 2, 4, etc) the moderator will announce the number of anti-town dead. IE if on night 2 The Arsonist ignites The Godfather and on day 3 town Lynches the Arsonist the moderator will indicate that 2 anti-town players are dead at the start of Day 4
  • The Mafia team is not allowed to communicate beyond voting on kill targets at night. This voting will consist of forwarding targets and either agreeing or disagreeing. No discussion of reasoning is allowed at any time.
  • The source of any night kill will be given. IE if the Arsonist had previously doused player A and the Mafia choose to kill A the same night the Arsonist ignites, the following day phase the moderator will indicate that A was killed by mafia and ignited by the arsonist.

Signups
  1. Burbeting
  2. Fireblend
  3. melonrabbit
  4. nin1000
  5. Muffin1611
  6. isaacnukem
  7. verelios
  8. kitsunelaine
  9. Trigger
  10. oreomunsta
  11. flatearthpandas
  12. StanleyPalmtree

Game start will be announced once there are enough signups and days can be expected to start at 12pm PST

Sophia

• The Mafia team is not allowed to communicate beyond voting on kill targets at night. This voting will consist of forwarding targets and either agreeing or disagreeing. No discussion of reasoning is allowed at any time.
  • The source of any night kill will be given. IE if the Arsonist had previously doused player A and the Mafia choose to kill A the same night the Arsonist ignites, the following day phase the moderator will indicate that A was killed by mafia and ignited by the arsonist.

This gives me some Town of Salem vibes.

I like it. I like it a lot.

Burbeting

Banned
I have edited all of my past games (Love Boat 1, Pokémon and Anime) to have player lists that are more in line in how players are listed in newer games (aka. All flips are shown in order, but in spoiler tags).

Sophia

I have edited all of my past games (Love Boat 1, Pokémon and Anime) to have player lists that are more in line in how players are listed in newer games (aka. All flips are shown in order, but in spoiler tags).

I'm glad this format has taken off. It's sooo much better >.<;

wfcqfGy.gif

:( spec thread pls

I heard some people suggest they were interested in Dark Souls Mafia, those poor deluded fools. (only volunteers after this post will be counted)

Welcome to Dark Souls Mafia, the Dark Souls of mafia. Dark Souls Mafia is designed to be a different experience to what you might be used to on this forum, as such it’s important that you READ THIS before signing up to play.

• The setup of this game is known, there are 17 players. Detailed role information will be available in the game thread.
    • 1 Cop
    • 1 Doctor
    • 1 Hypnotist
    • 1 Arsonist
    • 1 Godfather
    • 2 Goons
    • 10 Vanilla Townies
  • No role or alignment information is revealed on player death. Instead, at the start of every even numbered day phase (Day 2, 4, etc) the moderator will announce the number of anti-town dead. IE if on night 2 The Arsonist ignites The Godfather and on day 3 town Lynches the Arsonist the moderator will indicate that 2 anti-town players are dead at the start of Day 4

Game start will be announced once there are enough signups and days can be expected to start at 12pm PST

oh shit this sounds fun. Just played though so I'll sit this one out :eek:

will be watching very closely

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.
That Dark Soul one sounds great, but as I started school my post count got pretty low, and it's probably better if I just stayed out than contribute little.

Top Bottom