• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT9| Rick and Morty Mafia now taking Sign Ups!

*Splinter

dreaming-of-two-islands-suzanne-towry-pourroy.jpg

*Splinter

Ok I need board space on outer Gafia.

What's the scheduling for upcoming games looking like ATM? Pencil me in for January 8th 2018, 9pm (GMT)

We can mock him here. Publically. Just not about his game.

I'll start! cabot's lady friend seems really awesome, which I guess just proves that opposites attract.

(aww, cabot, jk, you're my frond.)

girlofgotham

Neo Member
We can mock him here. Publically. Just not about his game.

I'll start! cabot's lady friend seems really awesome, which I guess just proves that opposites attract.

(aww, cabot, jk, you're my frond.)

Awwwwwwwwwwww thank you! You're a sweetie. Don't worry, I'll make a gentleman out of him yet 😜

Hey, GAFia, I dunno if this is cool to share or not but since you're my people I'd like to share. Starting tonight at midnight eastern US time, I'm participating in a charity gaming marathon for the Trevor Project (and one of our streamers will be featured on the Xbox dashboard tomorrow morning!). I'm streaming for six hours - three tonight and three tomorrow - and will be doing support and background work the rest of the time. If you want to come hang out or anything, here's the info. :) (it does mean I might be a little late for the start of the day in LB2, but I will be there ASAP for my booboo bear Flush).

Hey, GAFia, I dunno if this is cool to share or not but since you're my people I'd like to share. Starting tonight at midnight eastern US time, I'm participating in a charity gaming marathon for the Trevor Project (and one of our streamers will be featured on the Xbox dashboard tomorrow morning!). I'm streaming for six hours - three tonight and three tomorrow - and will be doing support and background work the rest of the time. If you want to come hang out or anything, here's the info. :) (it does mean I might be a little late for the start of the day in LB2, but I will be there ASAP for my booboo bear Flush).

Cool! Definitely gonna try and catch some of the stream!

i will also try to attend, kikimon o7

Top Bottom