• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF Mafia |OT9| Rick and Morty Mafia now taking Sign Ups!

*Splinter

Does anyone remember where Crab posted his majority lynch idea? I thought it was in the S7 review thread but can't find it.

RetroMG

Does anyone remember where Crab posted his majority lynch idea? I thought it was in the S7 review thread but can't find it.

Crab discussed it in Discord on January 7th, according to my notes. Check around that date in the s7 thread, as cabot suggested.

EDIT: My notes are that there was a funny quote during that conversation which got added to the Gafia Quote List on Outer Gafia.

Also: I should apologize to Infamous Mafia. I did not intend to disappear for an entire day, but it happened to be my birthday and I was busy basically all day.

Also: I should apologize to Infamous Mafia. I did not intend to disappear for an entire day, but it happened to be my birthday and I was busy basically all day.
Happy Birthday! Nothing like a good lynch to liven up your day!

I think you joined Sophia in the distinguished group of birthday lynches.

Orb

Is this becoming tradition that you have to be night killed or lynched on your birthday now? :p

Close enough for me :( lol

it was fun for the bit at the end where i started getting into it more, but then i had to be mia for a day(also had birthday celebrations) and wasn't able to defend myself :/ sorry TWE

Fat4all

Banned

it was fun for the bit at the end where i started getting into it more, but then i had to be mia for a day(also had birthday celebrations) and wasn't able to defend myself :/ sorry TWE

hope you had a great birthday

and the same to AbsolutBro

Sawneeks

Banned

Happy birthday to you too as well, Orb! \o/

girlofgotham

Neo Member
Yay! I'm here. A huge thank you to yeeny for the help. It's so greatly appreciated.

I'm new, folks, feel free to shout at me if I'm doing anything wrong (which may be often).

Yay! I'm here. A huge thank you to yeeny for the help. It's so greatly appreciated.

I'm new, folks, feel free to shout at me if I'm doing anything wrong (which may be often).

welcome \o/

are you signing up as a replacement or are you still getting your bearing for now?

JOIN THE MURDERZ

tis much funsies :D

TheExodu5

Banned
I should apologize to Love Boat as well. Was gone for 4 days and expected to have reception to at least minimally participate but I had nothing. Hopefully I can make up for it next time.

Add me to the replacement list if you need any down the road.

Top Bottom