• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

God of War Launches Early 2018 (PS4)

But where will the sex mini game fit in???

Anyway, the game looks great and I hope they do some flash backs or real call backs to old Kratos in Greece, instead of just mentioning it in passing.

It would be fucking amazing if at some point in the game the Blades of Chaos made a return, if only for a brief moment.

I want to kill the world serpent anyway, need to see more gameplay but there did seem to be some variety which alleviated some fears I had.

But yeah I must say that ND, GG have never really been able to stay with SSM when it comes to graphics and it's no different this gen, this game looks unbelievable. Dreams also, MM up there with them.

kXUPSpy.gif

a legend for another legend, looking incredible

So when the woman said "They don't take too kindly too people not from this realm" could he still be Greek Kratos but in another dimension? That would be cool af

overcast

So when the woman said "They don't take too kindly too people not from this realm" could he still be Greek Kratos but in another dimension? That would be cool af
Yup. Did you catch the Greek pottery with his legend/image embedded on it? Definitely tied to Greek mythology still.

KKRT00

I can't udnerstand why GOW, Detroit and Spider-Man look so much better this year than when shwon last year. They look excatly like CGI from post-process and details. Those must be made from the groudn up on PS4 PRO.

Detroid looked worse than last year, both from shading, texture and lighting perspective.

GoW looks about the same. Still lacks SSR and foliage do not cast shadows or have high quality AO.

Simo

Anyone spotted this?
XsjBXC3OSmaQenkwpDD8ac_U5K1ZXGTwEIdKyW2RjNk

It's on the cover art too so item? I guess Kratos having a shield also further confirms the CE leak too so gimmie that pre-order naow please.

To think they made all that in just 12 months. /shog

Theres an hour presentation tomorrow too!

Nicko

Anyone know if they will cut out the nudity and gratuitous pandering on this one? I'm really digging the whole father & son set-up, and may actually check it out if they leave out that trash from the past games...

Anyone know if they will cut out the nudity and gratuitous pandering on this one? I'm really digging the whole father & son set-up, and may actually check it out if they leave out that trash from the past games...

What good father doesn't bring his son to a whorehouse or two?

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
It's on the cover art too so item? I guess Kratos having a shield also further confirms the CE leak too so gimmie that pre-order naow please.

To think they made all that in just 12 months. /shog

Theres an hour presentation tomorrow too
!

Foreal?

Hey combat looks a lot better now that we see the options. The Shield Looks Dope. And it looks Gorgeous as always. I wonder what else they have for variety.

I want to kill the world serpent anyway, need to see more gameplay but there did seem to be some variety which alleviated some fears I had.

IIRC the world serpent (Jörmungandr) is Thors arch enemy and defeats Thor in a doubke KO/death in Ragnarok. So I bet thats part of the story here where Kratos needs to off Thor and his whole fam.

CrazyDude

We might have nudity in some form, but they have said there will be no sex mini game.

Dark_castle

Really not a fan of how this looked. Gameplay looks so slow and clunky now, and I'm not sold at the new camera angle compared to the fixed angles of previous GoW. Imagine a new DMC plays like this? Hell to the no.

Sorral

I want to play this so badly. Really glad that it is not that far off from release. I think I should stop checking whatever videos/info they release next.

xaosslug

still not sold on the simplified watered down gameplay, I need some 10 minute direct feed footage

what GoW have you been playing all these years or were you just zoning out whenever debate over GoW and how "casual friendly" it's always been vs. a game like DMC would be going on? I can't w/ some of y'all. It's either nostalgia messing with your addled minds or you are just being grumpy geezers... xD

i mean wasn't GoW the original "QTE-fest" according to hecklers? LOL

Top Bottom