• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2016 NFL Week 5 - Guess Who's Back?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Eli and the Giants in Green Bay?

giphy.gif

Yeah we won't see the shitty Giants from last night.

Can't wait for Damarious Randall to get straight shit on by OBJ.

bionic77

Elderly ppl like you......
And degenerates like Chan.......

I was just trying to help you out friend...
I am trying to remember if I slept in until noon (lets assume if I did this it would be to forget that I was in Ohio) when I lived in Ohio like I was some bum.

Pretty sure that other then on some Saturdays where we stayed out all night I never did that.

Though I do remember eating Ramen noodles and Rally Burgers so I probably should not speak no disparagingly like bums when I was eating like one myself at the time...

I'm over OBJ until he can learn to control his temper. There's passionate and then there's bipolar. OBJ is too easily knocked off his game by physical play, and the whole league knows it now.

Fantomex

Elderly ppl like you......
And degenerates like Chan.......

I was just trying to help you out friend...

Hopefully one day Fantom squickens to a team that wins a championship like we did Bread

Bread and BG together is like Trump choosing Palin as his running mate. Absolutely disgusting anyway you look at it.

Hindl

I'm over OBJ until he can learn to control his temper. There's passionate and then there's bipolar. OBJ is too easily knocked off his game by physical play, and the whole league knows it now.

I'm almost there. If it happens again I'll completely agree with you, especially considering the Packers secondary. Letting Norman and Rhodes get in your head and mess up your game is one thing, but if a middling CB can throw you off just by getting chippy, then there's a real problem.

Trey

it's sort of fun seeing this defensive surge in the last few years, even as offensive numbers climb and climb. Elite defenses are the big story.

I am trying to remember if I slept in until noon (lets assume if I did this it would be to forget that I was in Ohio) when I lived in Ohio like I was some bum.

Pretty sure that other then on some Saturdays where we stayed out all night I never did that.

Though I do remember eating Ramen noodles and Rally Burgers so I probably should not speak no despairingly like bums when I was eating like one myself at the time...
Stopped reading right here, i think you've proven you're age friend......

Can't remember shit, smh I'll pray to tebow for you

Sephzilla

Even if OBJ can't control his temper he's still going to get targets and be a focus of attention for the defense. Which means Victor Cruz and Sterling Shepard are probably going to get some good looks against Green Bay's 29th in the league passing defense

bionic77

Stopped reading right here, i think you've proven you're age friend......

Can't remember shit, smh I'll pray to tebow for you
It was a long time ago friend.

I lived in a different country (Ohio) back then and we didn't have the internet to help us document every minute of our lives.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Randall will call him a nerd or poopy pants or whatever and OBJ will try and fight him

If there's one week that OBJ will make a massive comeback, it's again Green Bay.

Book it.

Even if OBJ can't control his temper he's still going to get targets and be a focus of attention for the defense. Which means Victor Cruz and Sterling Shepard are probably going to get some good looks against Green Bay's 29th in the league passing defense

We'll probably play zone defense and leave huge gaps because our guys are slow to react. Can't wait!

Minnesota 23 Texans 17

Bradford will outplay Big Bird.

Just need to shut down that average run game and let the boys get to chasing that tall freak.

I think it will def. be a close game...for some reason I am more scared of this game than the Packers/Carolina ones. I am afraid Bradford 1.0/2.0 is gonna show up soon.

squicken

Letdown through first 4 weeks is the Cardinals. Way too much talent on that team to fall by the wayside like this.

Eagles are a cute surprise - they're playing well on both sides of the ball right now.

Too early for me to speak on anything else.

I had the Cards regressing so I'm not surprised there. I figured CAR would coast to another division win and 10 win season (still might)

Zeke

I'm almost there. If it happens again I'll completely agree with you, especially considering the Packers secondary. Letting Norman and Rhodes get in your head and mess up your game is one thing, but if a middling CB can throw you off just by getting chippy, then there's a real problem.
Can you imagine if OBJ played in the NFCEast during the 90's? Dude would be a complete emotional wreck.

cdyhybrid

MVP: Russell Wilson
Surprise: Christine Michael
Letdown: Earl Thomas
Coach of year: Pete Carroll
Rookie of year: Jarran Reed

Bye week blues 😭 Go Hawks

Zeke

So AFCNorth guys tell me about the Bengals. I'm having a hard time trying to gauge them. 11th ranked offense and 9th ranked defense. Their only wins have come against bad teams. How does there dline and oline look? Outside of Green who is their other playmaker?

MechDX

Adam CaplanVerified account ‏@caplannfl 15m15 minutes ago
#Lions, in need of veteran depth at TE, agreed to contract terms Clay Harbor, source said.

Need Kas to tell me how great a signing this is

I had the Cards regressing so I'm not surprised there. I figured CAR would coast to another division win and 10 win season (still might)

Once the Panthers cut Norman I figured they would be in for a long year. That is such a bad look for the locker room. Guys on the Eagles got upset about Howie cutting Djax and he was no where near the player that Norman is, plus DJax had a ton of baggage unlike Norman.

gutshot

Once the Panthers cut Norman I figured they would be in for a long year. That is such a bad look for the locker room. Guys on the Eagles got upset about Howie cutting Djax and he was no where near the player that Norman is, plus DJax had a ton of baggage unlike Norman.

C'mon bro. You and I both know for damn certain that wasn't a Howie move.

Top Bottom