• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gears of War 4 Xbox One/W10 digital code for $23 at cdkeys

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
People should get it. Campaign drags at times but is still a mostly fun good set piece shooter. Despite being over a decade old the MP gameplay still is very unique and has a solid community.

5olid_5nake

So if I understand this, if I buy the game I will get two codes, one for pc and one for xbox?

And that means I can activate on windows Gears 4 and give the other code to my friend with an xbox so that he can also play? Or is this bound by one account only?

Theorry

So if I understand this, if I buy the game I will get two codes, one for pc and one for xbox?

And that means I can activate on windows Gears 4 and give the other code to my friend with an xbox so that he can also play? Or is this bound by one account only?

Its bound to one account.

It's bound to one account that you can then use to download the game on both W10 and XB1.

Holy shit, people were not kidding - Windows Store tells me I need at least 125 GB of free space to install it >.<

Time to delete some shit I guess... or to finally buy new HDD, since my old 500GB one is, well, old and tiny for modern games.

Btw, Theorry, maybe you could add to the OP recommendation for people to check them out on Facebook for that 5% off.

Theorry

Holy shit, people were not kidding - Windows Store tells me I need at least 125 GB of free space to install it >.<

Time to delete some shit I guess... or to finally buy new HDD, since my old 500GB one is, well, old and tiny for modern games.

Btw, Theorry, maybe you could add to the OP recommendation for people to check them out on Facebook for that 5% off.

You get a great pc version back for it. So totally worth it.
Added the FB stuff btw.

sibarraz

Banned
Yeah, it's a great campaign, even if the new characters feel a little too lighthearted for the universe.

I kinda like them that way, they haven't lived a quarter of the shit than their parents have to endure. Is a nice pace of change from the original cast

Mohasus

I've never bought at cdkeys (or any similar website). Do I have to worry about hidden subscriptions and "shields"?

edit: it's $26 now. :(

Mupod

Picked it up, cdkeys always weirds me out a bit with the phone verification and the way it just gives you a scan of the code. But hey, it worked. Now to find 100gb to install it.

Was in the mood for some shootbang after a lot of RPGs lately. This and Vanquish should be plenty.

scitek

watjijsf.jpg

Just so everyone knows what to expect.

Top Bottom