• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Heroman

Banned
We are so close to the rematch of the century
ouco0YC.gif

Lana Del Who?
Hi, I have been summoned from POPGAF into this hellhole by fellow wr*stlingGAF member Professor Beef and I've been informed that you attempted to shade Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, better know by her stage name Lana Del Rey. Now listen, honey, Lana Del Rey's "Ultraviolence" is a critically acclaimed masterpiece that segmented her place as one of the better artists that has popped up in the last decade. Her impact is large and she will be remembered years from now not only by her stans but by critics for her ability to rise from the ashes of getting dragged by the critics early in her career only for her to captivate them with her lyrics, melodies, and her ability to portray a story in a 3 minute song. Meanwhile wrestling is literally falling apart and it's only a matter of time before it crumbles as it rightfully should for being generally awful.

In fact, wrestling's latest desperate attempt at relevancy being inspired by her album title and iconic track "Ultraviolence" is a testament to Lana's legacy and the impact that she will leave behind for the rest of history. While wrestling continues to fall into the deep dark abyss of irrelevancy and wrestling fans continue to embarrass themselves, people like Lana continue to put in effort to leave behind a mark on America and on the world.

And that's that on THAT. Farewell, John Cena GAF.
giphy.gif

Hex

Banned
Smh Ross and Teks on inviting that scrub.

Yes because Mike Ross and Gooteks , the two most ride the coat tails and profit of the dying bones of the fighting game community would miss the opportunity to try and have what even though some no life having wrassle gaffers in their gimmick rolls can not conceive was a huge event for them.
IGNORING the fact that Gooteks with is 0-10000000000 Street Fighter V pro record is a huge wrestling mark.

Anth0ny

Hi, I have been summoned from POPGAF into this hellhole by fellow wr*stlingGAF member Professor Beef and I've been informed that you attempted to shade Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, better know by her stage name Lana Del Rey. Now listen, honey, Lana Del Rey's "Ultraviolence" is a critically acclaimed masterpiece that segmented her place as one of the better artists that has popped up in the last decade. Her impact is large and she will be remembered years from now not only by her stans but by critics for her ability to rise from the ashes of getting dragged by the critics early in her career only for her to captivate them with her lyrics, melodies, and her ability to portray a story in a 3 minute song. Meanwhile wrestling is literally falling apart and it's only a matter of time before it crumbles as it rightfully should for being generally awful.

In fact, wrestling's latest desperate attempt at relevancy being inspired by her album title and iconic track "Ultraviolence" is a testament to Lana's legacy and the impact that she will leave behind for the rest of history. While wrestling continues to fall into the deep dark abyss of irrelevancy and wrestling fans continue to embarrass themselves, people like Lana continue to put in effort to leave behind a mark on America and on the world.

giphy.gif

Blood Diamonds, are you aware of the fact that you just worked a work by being worked into a shoot? Mark?

Hex

Banned

giphy.gif

jkOxtY9.gif

Yes because Mike Ross and Gooteks , the two most ride the coat tails and profit of the dying bones of the fighting game community would miss the opportunity to try and have what even though some no life having wrassle gaffers in their gimmick rolls can not conceive was a huge event for them.
IGNORING the fact that Gooteks with is 0-10000000000 Street Fighter V pro record is a huge wrestling mark.

#shoot

I'd use the saying "always the bridesmaid, never the bride" for Gootecks, but with his record he's never even been invited to the wedding.

giphy.gif
Is this what it feels like from the outside, looking in on wrestling fandom?

What a shame

Bronx-Man

Banned
Lana Del Flop couldn't even carry Carly Bae's bags. Homegirl had to beg Abel for a feature just to stay relevant in 2017 😂😂😂

I recommend you watch NJPW's WrestleKingdom event from this year. It's an anual event taking place on Jan 4 in the Tokyo Dome. Since you obviously missed it.

There was a great Tanahashi match as usual, but it was main evented by an overrated spot fest. Thankfully, Okada wrestled much better workers after that.

Hex

Banned
#shoot

I'd use the saying "always the bridesmaid, never the bride" for Gootecks, but with his record he's never even been invited to the wedding.

Truth he is honestly really one of the nicest guys that I have met that high up in the community.
I make fun of him but man I would love him to get one solid run.
I mean Du is local, he is just crazy nice, Wong is nice.

giphy.gif

Fuck...THAT was a promo.

All of us might as well be Big Cass.

Truth he is honestly really one of the nicest guys that I have met that high up in the community.
I make fun of him but man I would love him to get one solid run.
I mean Du is local, he is just crazy nice, Wong is nice.

Would this make Gootecks Sami Zayn?

Top Bottom