• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Add another one to the list.

Of all the ROH wrestlers, Dalton is the one I want NJPW to sign.

tumblr_nprc28HGXn1sbzhteo1_400.gif

DDT just had a match in the empty Tokyo Dome and it was EPIC.

jLlUtny.gif

Y2eGBeI.gif

fL8smLy.gif

Oh yeah, and this is where the rematch is going to be;

gayVNc0.jpg

DDT is the absolute best, goddamn I love them so much.

Hey guys.

I'm feeling really low right now.

Don't want to get into why.

Could use some kind words.

Or you can treat me like shit.

Your choice.

Sorry to hear you are feeling so down, friend. We'll always be here for you, for what thats worth :)

Think of tge fun we will have watching Dominion!

Had a real bad anxiety flare? I guess a bit ago. Not an attack, just this monumental overwhelment of unpleasant thoughts. Was finally getting my sleep schedule on track and then that hapoened. I guees I just want to say that WrassleGAF is the best community ever. I honestly don't know how where I'd be without you jabronies.

Hasney

Had a real bad anxiety flare? I guess a bit ago. Not an attack, just this monumental overwhelment of unpleasant thoughts. Was finally getting my sleep schedule on track and then that hapoened. I guees I just want to say that WrassleGAF is the best community ever. I honestly don't know how where I'd be without you jabronies.

Don't think about Junder as WWE champion before bed. That level of unpleasantness always triggers things.

But cool, we're here and shit and not in that weird Bray Wyatt way.

Aiii

So not worth it
Hi, I have been summoned from POPGAF into this hellhole by fellow wr*stlingGAF member Professor Beef and I've been informed that you attempted to shade Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, better know by her stage name Lana Del Rey. Now listen, honey, Lana Del Rey's "Ultraviolence" is a critically acclaimed masterpiece that segmented her place as one of the better artists that has popped up in the last decade. Her impact is large and she will be remembered years from now not only by her stans but by critics for her ability to rise from the ashes of getting dragged by the critics early in her career only for her to captivate them with her lyrics, melodies, and her ability to portray a story in a 3 minute song. Meanwhile wrestling is literally falling apart and it's only a matter of time before it crumbles as it rightfully should for being generally awful.

In fact, wrestling's latest desperate attempt at relevancy being inspired by her album title and iconic track "Ultraviolence" is a testament to Lana's legacy and the impact that she will leave behind for the rest of history. While wrestling continues to fall into the deep dark abyss of irrelevancy and wrestling fans continue to embarrass themselves, people like Lana continue to put in effort to leave behind a mark on America and on the world.

And that's that on THAT. Farewell, John Cena GAF.
giphy.gif

You know, I'm really happy Spotify is a thing now so I don't have to listen to the radio and be subjected to shitty pop artists. Life is good this side of the internet revolution.

Hey guys.

Your choice.

Allow Inoki to lend you some of his strength.
Inoki-slapping-fans-gifs-001_008.gif

Even Inoki took part in a deathmatch!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x37xe0n

(Don't watch Inoki's Ganryujima Island Death Match with Masa Saito. It's quite possibly one of the worst matches I've ever seen.)

Oh yeah, and this is where the rematch is going to be;

gayVNc0.jpg

DDT is the absolute best, goddamn I love them so much.

Inoki's carny spirit lives on!

And also he reiterated that Toni Storm is expected to be a major pushed star in the Women's Tournament.

I've only seen her once, at Progress's Orlando show, but I wasn't impressed. She didn't seem great in general but her ass based offence needs to go back to the 90's to die.

I'm not particularly happy when Asuka uses it either but the rest of her work makes up for it.

She was popular with the crowd though so perhaps she just didn't have a great day. I was much more impressed with her opponent, Jinny.

Jinny's a fantastic character and better than Toni in that regard, but Toni's seriously good in-ring - must have been an off night for her, because she's been killing it in the UK and Japan.

Amazing OT, (but what is)blackaroni. Thanks.
Check it out. I didn't watch the whole video...only saw the final product and heard her say "cheese all through the mothafucka." That's black Mac, fam. Here's another. Again, I only saw the final product. Bonus.
Hi, I have been summoned from POPGAF into this hellhole by fellow wr*stlingGAF member Professor Beef and I've been informed that you attempted to shade Elizabeth Woolridge Grant, better know by her stage name Lana Del Rey. Now listen, honey, Lana Del Rey's "Ultraviolence" is a critically acclaimed masterpiece that segmented her place as one of the better artists that has popped up in the last decade. Her impact is large and she will be remembered years from now not only by her stans but by critics for her ability to rise from the ashes of getting dragged by the critics early in her career only for her to captivate them with her lyrics, melodies, and her ability to portray a story in a 3 minute song. Meanwhile wrestling is literally falling apart and it's only a matter of time before it crumbles as it rightfully should for being generally awful.

In fact, wrestling's latest desperate attempt at relevancy being inspired by her album title and iconic track "Ultraviolence" is a testament to Lana's legacy and the impact that she will leave behind for the rest of history. While wrestling continues to fall into the deep dark abyss of irrelevancy and wrestling fans continue to embarrass themselves, people like Lana continue to put in effort to leave behind a mark on America and on the world.

giphy.gif
This is a quality post.

Menome

giphy.gif

I quite like Lana Del Ray from that second album onwards.

Sorry to hear you hit a rough spot, friend. Happens to the best of us.

It is so hard, but we've just gotta ride these episodes out like a wave. These shits always pass in the end.

Lana Del Rey is trash and Zandig should have sued her for using Ultraviolence without permission. Taylor Swift is the queen of wrestling fans anyways.

It was from the 10.30 BJW show last year;

https://twitter.com/MrLARIATO/status/796517677737119744

Should be able to find it in the RH archive.
😗😗

Hey guys.

Your choice.
❤️❤️ to both you guys. Hope you're ok.

Lana Del Rey is trash and Zandig should have sued her for using Ultraviolence without permission. Taylor Swift is the queen of wrestling fans anyways.
This is a quality post too, but I was applauding the effort that Blood Diamonds put into his post...That was more effort than Lana has put into any of her music.
G6XBcNu.gif

Browny

Banned
Please God not Taydolf Switler again... Frecklestein and Horse didn't die for this...

Despite that, confirmation that WrassleGaf is Best Gaf.

Srs, would have been a perfect time to elevate BUSHI - I like KUSHIDA fine, but enough already. No one wants to see him win, no one wants to see him beat Hiromu.

Beefy

Taylor Swift and Lana are both wack. Ultraviolent June is just some weird fetish for people that like to watch dudes fuck their bodies up. You are a all a bunch of marks.

-----------

Afternoon Wrasslegaf

Top Bottom