• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Taylor Swift and Lana are both wack. Ultraviolent June is just just some weird fetish for people that like to watch dudes fuck their bodies up. You are a all a bunch of marks.

Look at this mark working himself into a shoot by thinking he's better than anyone while posting in a wrestling thread on a kideo game forum.

Slizz

Figured out there is a 'florescent corner' option in Fire Pro, I can partake in Ultraviolence now.

giphy.gif

Be like your favorite and mine, Dean Ambrose, and embrace ultraviolence.

tumblr_nev7hvxEYx1sagynlo2_250.gif

It can be fun and playful.
KeyThunderousDeer-size_restricted.gif
Ambrose couldn't even do deathmatches right. His most famous spot was a goddamn work!

Hey guys.

I'm feeling really low right now.

Don't want to get into why.

Could use some kind words.

Or you can treat me like shit.

Your choice.
Hope it gets better, friend. I'll put you over in GWF at the next PPV.

You all on the Big R Shimizu hype train yet, friends?

Q2z0zWs.gif

King of Gate was pretty fun this morning, great BxB vs Shingo main event, YAMATO vs Big R and an awesome Jimmyz vs MaxiMuM 6-man tag are all well worth a watch.

TNA Mumbai spoilers

Swoggle defeats Spud in a Mumbai street fight refereed by an Indian dwarf. Swoggle puts Spud through a table

That is the go home match to finish the build for Slammiversary

Also NFL player DeAngelo Williams is Moose's partner

Slizz

K so the final of the BOSJ is Ospreay vs. Kushida right? It'll be live on June 3rd too right? K so if all thats correct, what time do I have to wake my EST ass up to watch?

You guys are talking about pop and not one mention if Queen Carly. Y'all motherfuckers should be ashamed of yourselves.

Good morning, WrestleGAF.

tumblr_inline_mp0l7kykZj1qz4rgp_zpstwttordq.gif

Aiii

So not worth it
You guys are talking about pop and not one mention if Queen Carly. Y'all motherfuckers should be ashamed of yourselves.

The way she is doing this is annoying enough for me to hate whoever this person is. Who kisses the bottom of their palm when blowing a kiss? I hope she sings better than she emotes.

Not even giving the Carly Rae Jepsen and Lana Del Rey haters the satisfaction of quoting them to tell them they're wrong

Lust for Life <3<3<3

Slizz

I don't see how people can hate on Lana, I'm no 'pop-GAF' member or even really give a shit, but she makes good music. It kind of sounds all the same, but shes so fucking good at it, it doesn't matter.

Aiii

So not worth it
I don't see how people can hate on Lana, I'm no 'pop-GAF' member or even really give a shit, but she makes good music. It kind of sounds all the same, but shes so fucking good at it, it doesn't matter.

No wonder so many people compare WrassleGAF to PopGAF, you're all into the same terrible samey shit.

Slizz

No wonder so many people compare WrassleGAF to PopGAF, you're all into the same terrible samey shit.

But she sounds different than anyone that pop-GAF fawns over......

That being said my 2 current fave wrestlers are Brits, with emphasis on the old school style of wrestling.

Beefy

I don't like pop shit

TheFuzz

I don't even post in here that much, but if you need a surprise tag team partner for this fight you're getting yourself into, tag me in, playa.

Foggy

You all on the Big R Shimizu hype train yet, friends?

Q2z0zWs.gif

King of Gate was pretty fun this morning, great BxB vs Shingo main event, YAMATO vs Big R and an awesome Jimmyz vs MaxiMuM 6-man tag are all well worth a watch.

Beautiful.

I love the crew of bruisers on the come up. Big R, Ben-K, and THawk are fitting in nicely.

I can't deal with the juxtaposition of death match and pop gifs.

Holy shit, heated light tubes! the innovation continues in the field of tubes!

I go back and forth on watching FMW because I feel like it's going to just be absolutely awful. Sabu vs Hayabusa sounds like an amazing match......when I'm 10 but I know it's going to be filled with tons of missed spots

Top Bottom