• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The iDOLM@STER Community |OT| Are you LADY?

kagamin

So this morning I accidentally a whole PS4 slim order. At least I can play some iDOLM@STER then and some Nitroplus Blasterz.

I'm trying to get the best deal I can possible, so I'm gunning for either an OG PS4 for under 200 USD or a PS4 slim around black friday/cyber monday for like 250 USD + 50 USD giftcard or something.

elhaym

Yaaaaay my CG 4th live stuff came today. I'm quickly ending up with too many penlights... Couldn't pass up Asterisk though.

I ended up passing on the producer meeting tickets, we'll see if I need to order similar stuff for that though!

CsQoDQwXgAA6zsL.jpg

kagamin

Trying to play Starlight Stage on my terrible tablet, framerate dropping below 5fps on 2D lives with lowered resolution, its not happening guys.

StayDead

Double post, but yeah I've been playing quite a lot of Platinum Stars since I got it. Been sharing a lot of stuff on twitter. My idols I can now produce consist of the best 6.

Makoto, Chihaya, Yukiho, Takane, Hibiki and Miki. Some of the animations in this are awesome too and super cute. The entry for Miki and the little dialog you have about her sleeping is pretty funny haha.

omlet

SSR rate boost in deresute is going on now for 3(?) days. Time to cash in your jewels, if you have any left after Anya, I guess.

Got the brand new Kaede SSR and the recently featured Miho SSR out of six 10-pulls. Was hoping for the new Mika instead, but some SSR is better than no SSR!

Between a few more from song score/combo and from idolizing all the new cards I got, I will probably be able to make a 7th draw before the rate boost is over. Looking forward to another minimum wage draw!

Kikirin

Relative famine for me from the seven 10 draws:
  • Mostly minimum wage
  • 8 cards I haven't gotten before
  • 1 SSR
    Mio
RIP, me. Probably karmic retribution for making out like a bandit with 5 SSR last time.

Rainy

Banned
Literally haven't played the game in months but I think I have enough for a 10-pull so might as well do that.

Well I had 5,380 jewels so I did two ten pulls: highlights are an SR Miyu, SR Tomoe, and SSR Aiko~

13,900 gems. I spent 13,900 gems.
All I got was the Yoshino SSR. I feel so robbed, especially with Kaede still only having limited SSRs.

Damn though, the Cinfest intro video that just plays the SSR pulled animation when you log in was fucking evil. For a second I thought they finally started doing promo cards like SIF.

m0t0k1

I can run it at 60fps on 3D high now, it's so nice.

When i play the MVs they usually play without any problems. But when the hold bars appear on stage its when it can get laggy. But yeah i just play in 2d to avoid that. Do you play the harder songs also in 3d? It can be a bit distracting when trying to focus on the notes.

kagamin

When i play the MVs they usually play without any problems. But when the hold bars appear on stage its when it can get laggy. But yeah i just play in 2d to avoid that. Do you play the harder songs also in 3d? It can be a bit distracting when trying to focus on the notes.

Well I'm an avid Project Diva player, so distracting backgrounds are no stranger to me.

So I bought all the Shiny Festa games on iOS, but never backed up the free extra songs DLC for each game. (I mean, this wasn't even really DLC. It was half of the game that you'd already paid for, cut out of the app itself thanks to Apple's arbitrary app size limits.)

My iPhone just got wiped, and restoring from an iTunes backup will restore the base game apps but not the DLC. As we know, the games were delisted and the server hosting the DLCs was taken down.

Does anyone have a copy of all the DLC saved? I can manually copy the DLC into the apps, but I need the files.

StayDead

Well I can now produce up to 7 idols. My 7th I added was Iori.

My crew now is: Makoto, Yukiho, Chihaya, Takane, Miki, Hibiki and Iori. Good times. Only thing I'm hoping for is more lives soon that I can do as quintets. All the lives I seem to be able to do only support duo or trios.

m0t0k1

Well I can now produce up to 7 idols. My 7th I added was Iori.

My crew now is: Makoto, Yukiho, Chihaya, Takane, Miki, Hibiki and Iori. Good times. Only thing I'm hoping for is more lives soon that I can do as quintets. All the lives I seem to be able to do only support duo or trios.

In the older games most events are usually trio. Only on special occasions and on the free play songs you usually do quintets. Don't think that has changed for PS if that is what you are playing?

Top Bottom