• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Idolm@ster series has turned 11 today!

The true reason Tekken 7 isn't out on consoles until next year is because Harada will be busy playing Platinum Stars for the next 6 months.

Harada has pretty lame taste imo. The best unit would be Makoto, Takane, and Azusa, clearly.

I really want to play one of the idolmaster games someday! Also Takane is love <3

Wooooooooooooooo!

Lol @ the jojo references

Also , takane is the best ..

My friends

AND I WILL STAY LOYAL TO MY FAVORITE GIRL IN THE SERIES AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

the rest of the idols are great too
Yayoi is good too

Jintor

i can't get a read on if harada actually likes idolm@ster, likes it ironically, or liked it ironically and then ended up actually liking it.

PsionBolt

Happy birthday, Imas.

Chihaya > Ryo > Miki > Makoto > the rest of 765 and 876 in some random order > Aikatsu > the various second-rate imitators like Love Live > Cindy Gals.
The timeline where the Cinderella Girls fall into Granblue Fantasy and stay there is clearly the best timeline.

Still holding out hope for the 3rd Wave to start on NX, Bamco!

Stuart444

Forget how i got into it, it was either anime -> PS3 IMAS2 or IMAS2 -> anime. Either way, love it now <3.

Haruka and Chihaya are best girls. Yukiho is a favourite as well.

luminous

Jlg7epw.jpg

Long live Ohimechin

For real tho when is Harada delivering us an idol fighting game

cuilan

I imported a Japanese 360 back in mid-2007, and one of the main reasons I did so was to play Idolmaster. Much fun was had in those days.

It's a shame the series has been progressively moving further away from the arcade-y simulation gameplay of the first game. I find it hard to enjoy the series without it, though I was willing to make an exception during the Age of Ryo for personal reasons. Since then, the only iM@S-related thing I've been able to care about is Saki Mizushima.

So sad that it had to end like this, but the fond memories will live on...

icecream

Public Health Threat
So sad that it had to end like this, but the fond memories will live on...
A little bit hyperbolic, considering the console games are still idol management sims at their core?

Even since back then IM@S has had non-sim games in the series as well.

cuilan

A little bit hyperbolic, considering the console games are still idol management sims at their core?

Even since back then IM@S has had non-sim games in the series as well.

Eh, maybe a little hyperbolic, though them becoming less arcade-y is the more important part to me.

And don't remind me about L4U...can't believe I bought that LE...at full price...

Kikirin

While my first tangential exposure to im@s was MOU IKKAI! loops, I hadn't really gotten into it until DereSute was released. I ended up enjoying the game and the characters a lot. Several months later, I'm a total Ninomiya-P, importing her single and Cool Jewelries 003 to get at her cover of "Skyclad Observer".

Of course, this is thanks to the OG crew that started it all 11 years ago. I'm hoping to watch the anime series involving them someday, to get acquainted with them.

Top Bottom