• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Yukes actually made a different arena type?!

There is also a high school gym

3g29ngdysenz.jpg

Anth0ny

Trash Michael Buffer just called Randy Anderson "Randy Peterson" at Slamboree '94!

He'll pay for this.

Trash Michael buffer? I will always love the man for his line on Goldberg:

THE MAN, WHOSE POWER SPEAR, INVERTED BODY SLAM TO PIN, HAS VANQUISHED ALL CHALLENGERS

Holy shit gotta admit that's kinda dope. Gotta replace the wwe banners and apron with ECW though.

Edit: was referring to the Hammerstein ballroom

Zach

Trash Michael buffer? I will always love the man for his line on Goldberg:

THE MAN, WHOSE POWER SPEAR, INVERTED BODY SLAM TO PIN, HAS VANQUISHED ALL CHALLENGERS
I should go through my Michael Buffer-related posts for laughz when I'm at work later.

I'm not sure if this is the only reason to love Michael Buffer or just another reason to hate him: at Bash at the Beach '98, Buffer called Goldberg's finishing flurry the "Power Spear and Vertical Inverted Lift-and-Hold-and-Jackhammer Slam".

Does he make up this nonsense himself? Incredible, whether bad or good.

>_>

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Holy shit gotta admit that's kinda dope. Gotta replace the wwe banners and apron with ECW though.

Edit: was referring to the Hammerstein ballroom

LOL. I like that edit, but I like it better before.

Anth0ny

John Pollock and noted racist and WWE apologist Wai Ting did a live commentary of Wrestlemania X7 for their Review a Wai anniversary show.

I really, really enjoyed it

It's more of what the first was going for without the shackles of "learning to become a Kingsman". Doesn't have a "church scene" like the first but that sort of violence has been sprinkled more evenly throughout. Action sequences as a whole are batshit

Pretty much everything in the movie comes back around for a payoff which makes for a fun watch, which is something I always appreciate
Is Channing Tatum's role in this movie very limited? How does he keep getting work????

half a moon downplaying racism. You sure are sticking it to all those Sensitive Sallies. #FightSJWism
Leave me out of this!
no i'm in the Canada-land... it should technically be like 15 C but this summer has been fucked
It's 60° F right now! We were still getting 100s last week. Best time of year fam.
Codetty BTFO
King of Trios made it onto my backlog this year, going to try get round to it eventually

hqsHMtl.gif
ki7NIvh.gif

There is also a high school gym

3g29ngdysenz.jpg
They know

Not story spoilers but tagged regardless
Extremely limited, to the point where I was actually disappointed they introduced him for nothing
Thanks! Hype restored!!!! For some reason he gets roles where he has to have an accent and he can't even fucking commit to the accent for the entire sentence.

miserable

"And now, making his entrance to the ring at this time... SEVEN feet tall, THREE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN pounds! Although he's a native of Detroit, Michigan, his accomplishments and glory from professional wrestling make him a citizen of the world. He was a member of the former World Tag Team champions, The Outsiders. A founding father of the original New World Order and the nWo Wolfpac known as the Red and Black, considered by most to be the best BIG MAN in the sport today: ladies and gentleman, here is the master of the Jacknife Powerbomb, the newly crowned reigning and defending UNDISPUTED WCW/nWo Heavyweight Champion of the World, BIG SEXY KEVIN NASH!"

Buffer intros were longer than matches most of the time

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Boy the Darkness II is such a great game. I hope everyone has played it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I really liked the first one and I have the sequel but I havent played it yet.

Worth doing, a huge step up from the first. I liked the first but mechanically it had some issues. Darkness II is pretty much the perfect sequel for it.

Plus you get JP Dumond, with his MIDNIGHT STICK. So good.

Beefy

Worth doing, a huge step up from the first. I liked the first but mechanically it had some issues. Darkness II is pretty much the perfect sequel for it.

Plus you get JP Dumond, with his MIDNIGHT STICK. So good.

Liked the first one, but didn't like the 2nd one art style.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Liked the first one, but didn't like the 2nd one art style.

I started to lose interest in the first when you went back to World War 1. But I persevered. Just loved the shit out of 2...

Top Bottom