• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
if you choose to play it the joke way then you can call it a third person shooter

but all the top players play on fps servers pal. you a babby?

I play FPS only ever since it came out, pal. I ain't no cheat.

But it is a TPS, since FPS is still just in beta.

beta...for an unreleased game that isn't even out :|

GOTY though, easily

Sephzilla

I honestly don't even know what my GOTY this year is. It might be Resident Evil 7, Zelda, or Destiny 2, but those games are probably just keeping the seat warm until Mario and Wolfenstein happen

6dc.jpg

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I honestly don't even know what my GOTY this year is. It might be Resident Evil 7, Zelda, or Destiny 2, but those games are probably just keeping the seat warm until Mario and Wolfenstein happen

There's a lot more games you need to get out there and play today instead of waiting around for more.

Divinity OS2

FPS solo seems like some next level anxiety that I'm too scared to experience.

Only way to play for me

Mahonay

Banned
Having just my Mac Mini at home and nothing to really play on, I've just been watching PUBG streams for the longest time now. Pretty annoyed that it's hitting XB1 first and who knows when it'll ever come out on PS4.

At least I can mess around with Fortnite Battle Royale.

A7EtD92.png

GWF 8: The 4th Quarter
Date: Wednesday, September 27th, 2017
Time: 7:00PM Eastern/6:00PM Central/12:00AM London
Where: Live from the Z-Pak Zone on www.twitch.tv/sephzilla - Replay will be available on YouTube

t1506553200z2.png

DOUBLE MAIN EVENT

Pre-Show Match (Tune in early to catch the action!)
Proteus vs korly vs UrbanDandy vs Sweeney Tom
Friend Proteus makes his GWF debut against three respected GWF superstars! What way to kick off the night

Tag Team Match
Tom Nook & RecRoulette vs FlammableD & Hasney
Nintendo Certification meets up against the new British Invasion of GWF! Will this match have implications in the GWF tag division? Watch and find out!

Singles Match
giancarlo123x vs serenewarfare
Smack talk following GWF7 prompted what ended up being a matchup of two GWF newcomers.

Hardcore Match
Sinatar vs Sephzilla
After feeling like he was robbed in his opening match, and was being dodged by the boss, Sinatar has finally gotten his request for a no-holds-barred contest against the boss himself.

Triple Threat Match
DMczaf vs Pikma vs FallingEdge
A match that includes three GWF superstars whom the front office is very high on in the World Title picture. Rumors are swirling that the victor of this match might get pushed to the front of the GWF World Title picture.

Main Event Part 1
Hell in a Cell GWF Tag Team Championship Match
The New Nation of Domination (Bronx-Man & Kornflayx) vs The Huggers of Destruction (Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever) [C]
Beefy is banned from ringside! The grudge match from the hottest feud in the GWF tag division. This time there will be no outside interference and everything goes in this tornado tag match inside a Hell in a Cell

Main Event Part 2
Hell in a Cell GWF B+ Championship Match
Tall4Life vs RBH [C]
The latest, and potentially final, chapter in what has by some been considered the greatest feud in GWF history. These two have crossed paths multiple times dating all the way back to GWF1, with Tall4Life winning the first two confrontations at GWF1 and GWF4 respectfully. RBH planned his retaliation well, however, first by interfering in Tall4Life's GWF5 match. Following that, RBH's first victory over Tall4Life ended up costing Tall4Life the GWF B+ Championship in a triple threat match at GWF6 when RBH pinned the champ clean in the middle of the ring. Following a title defense against Syder at GWF6, RBH and Tall4Life will once again renew their epic rivalry this time in the confines of Hell in a Cell.

Side notes
-- This match card was written up about a month ago but got postponed for life reasons. Since I was originally wanting smaller and more frequent shows, that's why the GWF World Title is absent from the card
-- Main event for GWF9 has already been determined to be Professor Beef vs BewareTheBatsie
-- Tall4Life and Beefy are the last former champs who get rematch clauses
My time to shine!

I'm in the mood for a random fav five. Who'd be your fav five wrestlers who never won a WCW/WWE world title?
Maybe not all are fave fives but people who never did that I either did like or love would be Rude, Roberts, Regal, Piper, Hall.

Also while there might maybe have a tiny chance of happening, tbh Kofi is there too.

I'm in the mood for a random fav five. Who'd be your fav five wrestlers who never won a WCW/WWE world title?
WWE centric list but focusing on when I've been actively watching a product and in the era of a diminished world heavyweight title won by many including Jack Swagger, it surprises me that some of the following didn't get that far...

1. Bad News Barrett
2. William Regal (So close, that KotR/GM run was great)
3. Kofi Kingston (He arguably has more of a chance now)
4. Umaga (Died before it could happen, RIP)
5. Goldust

These are the ones that stayed in my good books at least, unlike say Mr Kennedy and Ryback.

Meanwhile there's a ton of WWE/WCW legend class wrasslers who never got the big belt but I'll leave them to the folks more qualified (as in, were likely actually watching during their time) to trumpet them.

It does look like they've put some effort into the 2k creation suite this year. Shame the game plays so badly, they've almost always done that well.
I'm going to assume they at least needed a WWE run to be eligible, also it's a relatively modern list:

Joe
Raven
Regal
Rusev

are the only ones I really think should have had one

It does look like they've put some effort into the 2k creation suite this year. Shame the game plays so badly, they've almost always done that well.

I'll knock many things but the creation side ain't one of them, I got a lot of mileage out of the story creator back in the day.

I'm guessing they axed that huh?

Bring back the No Mercy/HCTP type story modes. Those were the beez fucking neez. And also make the game not play like trash. And also make it look less bad.

WWE centric list but focusing on when I've been actively watching a product and in the era of a diminished world heavyweight title won by many including Jack Swagger, it surprises me that some of the following didn't get that far...

1. Bad News Barrett
2. William Regal (So close, that KotR/GM run was great)
3. Kofi Kingston (He arguably has more of a chance now)
4. Umaga (Died before it could happen, RIP)
5. Goldust

These are the ones that stayed in my good books at least, unlike say Mr Kennedy and Ryback.

Meanwhile there's a ton of WWE/WCW legend class wrasslers who never got the big belt but I'll leave them to the folks more qualified (as in, were likely actually watching during their time) to trumpet them.
the implication ryback was in your good book at one point

jaDIg08.gif

the implication ryback was in your good book at one point

jaDIg08.gif

ME AND BEEF BELIEVED IN DA BIG GUY!
HE LET US INTO HIS HEART WITH THE NONSENSE OF THE SECRET!
HE WAS THE ONLY SURVIVOR OF THE SQUASH HOSS TRIO (Tensai, Brodus)
HE EVEN GOT THE CROWD BACKING FOR A FEW MONTHS!

Then it turned out he was certifiably insane, perhaps point 2 should've tipped me off but hey, I figured he was just taking the positive vibes lessons from it, instead he's making a tit of himself every time he opens his mouth this year, when he's not leaving positive fake reviews on his own merch.

Sephzilla

A7EtD92.png

Side notes
-- Tall4Life and Beefy are the last former champs who get rematch clauses

This is where I'd also casually point out that the GWF front office has granted Beefy the request to change his GWF World Title rematch clause into a Money in the Bank cash-in opportunity for any GWF title.

Not satisfied with just watching her take a metaphorical dump in the ring each monday eh sparkle?

(I actually hope she gets better, need more hoss women in the division)

ME AND BEEF BELIEVED IN DA BIG GUY!
HE LET US INTO HIS HEART WITH THE NONSENSE OF THE SECRET!
HE WAS THE ONLY SURVIVOR OF THE SQUASH HOSS TRIO (Tensai, Brodus)
HE EVEN GOT THE CROWD BACKING FOR A FEW MONTHS!

Then it turned out he was certifiably insane, perhaps point 2 should've tipped me off but hey, I figured he was just taking the positive vibes lessons from it, instead he's making a tit of himself every time he opens his mouth this year, when he's not leaving positive fake reviews on his own merch.
tumblr_me0s79bLKn1qbsjqno1_r2_250.gif

Top Bottom