• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

The next one is Moto X+1 anyway, and yeah we meant the OnePlus One. Too many names that are the same or similar anymore, it's getting confusing.

67742271_67742270.jpg

Futureman

OH MY GOODNESS EGG ON MY FACE.

I kinda skimmed the Verge article but the Silver thing doesn't sound so different from the Nexus program to me. Still using a loving my Galaxy Nexus. COME ON X+1.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Android Silver can eat a bag of dicks.

- "High end" meaning $600 phones again.
- "More control" instead of total control, hello bloated notification bar and preinstalled software.
- No more minimalistic, Google-designed hardware. Back volume rockers for everyone.

Not a fan.

PriitV

- "More control" instead of total control, hello bloated notification bar and preinstalled software.
- No more minimalistic, Google-designed hardware. Back volume rockers for everyone.

Not a fan.

Also, devices sold only on Google Play store. Nexus 5 came to our (estonian) carriers like a month after with little to no markup (50€), everyone was happy.

NotBacon

Not a fan.

Eh I dunno an article I read said google was going for less bloat with this deal...

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead

Not a fan.
When will you guys learn that Google doesn't give a shit about you and would rather have had the iPhone model.

Late to join AndroidGAF, but I just got my first Android phone in the HTC One M8 about a week ago. I'm coming from an iPhone 4S and this just blows it away. Loving how fast and responsive everything is, and I'be found that I do like having a bigger phone. Extremely impressed to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom