• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atelier Lydie & Suelle Releases March 27, 2018 to Switch, Playstation 4, and Steam

https://twitter.com/KoeiTecmoUS/status/930435798511448065?s=17

Atelier Lydie & Suelle: The Alchemists and the Mysterious Paintings will be coming on March 27, 2018 for PS4, Nintendo Switch™and PC Steam!

vKOlaqL.png

EDarkness

Looking forward to playing this. I purchased Nights of Azure 2 and it's okay, but I'm hoping this one performs better. Looks like fun in any case.

NeonZ

Pretty much. Switch seems to fill that void for publishers now.

For some publishers so far. Still, if this trend really catches on, it could give Nintendo a core audience that traditionally didn't have much presence in their consoles. It won't increase hardware sales significantly, but it could give some decent baseline sales for certain third party titles.

SeppOCE

For some publishers so far. Still, if this trend really catches on, it could give Nintendo a core audience that traditionally didn't have much presence in their consoles. It won't increase hardware sales significantly, but it could give some decent baseline sales for certain third party titles.

Yeah I wouldn't expect it to increase hardware sales but it's definitely great that Vita owners potentially might have a new platform to move to that isn't so different from the one they're used to.

Top Bottom