• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PAL Charts - Week 28, 2017

Outside of hardware bundles, Xbox software is shocking. It's not been helped by little in the way of new releases but Xbox owners seem to be buying few standalone titles. Unless 9/10 people are downloading or game sharing ;)

Good for FF. I knew it could do it. Crash is still seemingly not in full supply but will continue to sell well over time. Acti just needs to sort out its stock management better.

Moonstone

German BIU awards June

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (PS4)

For Honor (PS4)
Madden NFL 17 (PS4)
NBA 2K17 (PS4)

noobie

Banned
Germany June 2017: http://www.bild.de/spiele/spiele-ch...e-fuer-pc-playstation-xbox-44941444.bild.html

1. (neu) Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy
2. (neu) Tekken 7
3. (5.) GTA V
4. (6.) Horizon Zero Dawn
5. (1.) Mario Kart 8
6. (4.) Fifa 17
7. (5.) The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
8. (9.) Overwatch
9. (neu) Arms
10. (10.) Ghost Recon: Wildlands
11. (15.) Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
12. (13.) Battlefield 1
13. (12.) Minecraft
14. (neu) Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End
15. (2.) Prey
16. (8.) Injustice 2
17. (neu) Dirt 4
18. (neu) The Witcher 3: Wilde Jagd
19. (neu) Resident Evil 7: Biohazard
20. (17.) Mass Effect Andromeda

+

German BIU Sales Awards for June 2017: https://www.biu-online.de/blog/2017...chsten-computer-und-videospiele-im-juni-2017/

• Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands (PS4) >200K
  • For Honor (PS4) >100K
  • Madden NFL 17 (PS4) >100K
  • NBA 2K17 (PS4) >100K

Look like crash will be getting BIU award soon. BTW has HZD gotten > 200k award?

GTA needs to have its own award leaderboard :)

At least here in Finland Crash is still pretty much completely sold out everywhere. Estimate day for getting a copy our from biggest internet retailer is 31.7...

This is still physical only right? I've not been in a chart topic in a few years.

Crazy to see the previous difference in position between PS4 and XBO Call of Duty. Complete role reversal in the UK.

Bundles and marketing rights really do seem to have an effect on buying habits, even taking into account the hardware difference.

I kind of wonder how long it'll be before the shift in marketing has the same effect on FIFA...

dex3108

Man Wildlands and For Honor are monster games for Ubisoft this year. With South Park and AC Origins this will be good year for Ubisoft. Add to that Far Cry 5 and The Crew in first half of the next year and they will start 2018 strong too.

chadskin

How the hell??
Madden did over 100k on PS4 there!??
Damn guess football must be growing in EU.

In 2015 they started broadcasting select matches live on free-to-air TV here and the sport's been growing more popular since, with about 300-500K viewers per regular season game and about 2M viewers for the Super Bowl.

Humdinger

"...is Square's first No1 since ‘Deus Ex: Mankind Divided' topped the All Formats Top 40 in week 34, 2016."

So FFXV didn't reach #1? But a FFXII remake did?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
https://ukie.org.uk/news/2017/07/‘crash-bandicoot-nsane-trilogy’-pips-splatoon-2-no1-slot

Renewed stock of Activision Blizzard’s ‘Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy’ helps it regain No1 from ‘Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age’ which drops to No7.

[...]

‘Splatoon 2’ outperforms the original becoming the 3rd biggest ever Switch launch, behind Zelda and Mario. Both ‘Mario Kart 8 Deluxe’ and ‘The Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild’ bounce back in to the Top 10 to No’s 4 and 6 respectively. It is Mario’s highest chart position since its third week of launch.

Bruno MB

UK definitively isn't jumping on Switch ship.

We only know so far that Splatoon 2 sold better than the original but had a lower debut than The Legend of Zelda: The Breath of the Wild and Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, which is the expected scenario.

Hasney

It's a PS4 game, hardcore you know. Crash on Switch would be for babies.

It's sarcasm people

You'd be surprised the serious posts we get in the PAL threads very similar to that, so don''t be shocked if your sarcasm isn't read!

Ex-Psych

Man I'm so glad the support for Crash is strong. May it lead to better Crash games.

Also Splatoon 2 and other switch games picking up steam again is great as well.

bombshell

Weird, I thought a cartoon Bandicoot was number 1. I must be mistaken.

The cartoon looks are deceiving.

078.jpg

Top Bottom