• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Buckaroo
Banned
(12-02-2017, 01:18 AM)

Originally Posted by Piggus

Says the guy rooting for the party of normalized pedophilia, racism, homophobia, and all other manners of hypocritical behavior and pants-pissing cowardice.

It's hard to take posters like this seriously with the massive amounts of hyperbole that they spew.
CampbellzSoup
Member
(12-02-2017, 01:21 AM)
CampbellzSoup's Avatar

Originally Posted by Piggus

out of TPP. - This was going to happen regardless of Trump
illegal immigration way down. - Destroying families tends to do that
stock market record highs. - Thanks Obama
travel ban in place with terror prone countries. - We get it, you're a pussy who's scared of Muslims. There have been no terror attacks on American soil from people from these countries in the last 40+ years. But Saudi Arabia is all good, right? You're more likely to be killed by your own furniture, dumbass. But by all means, let's help push more people towards extremism for no reason other than to appease Trump's braindead dickhole supporters.
Neil Gorsuch to the supreme court (hopefully Trump gets to fill another seat) - I bet you're salivating at the thought of women and the LGBT community having fewer rights than everyone else.
putting the hurt on ISIS - The strategy against ISIS hasn't really changed since what Obama was doing was already working.
unemployment rate @ 16 year low. - Thanks again, Obama
renegotiating nafta. - This isn't even remotely close to being finalized
approved Keystone pipeline ...good for Canada, good for the US. - That's right, shitting all over our national parks and the environment when there are numerous job-creating energy alternatives is awesome! Not.

“Tearing apart families” yeah doing illegal things tends to do that. Liberal nonsense at its finest.
Piggus
Banned
(12-02-2017, 01:23 AM)
Piggus's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zimbardo

how's Anthony Weiner doing these days?

oh right, he's IN JAIL because he's a disgusting pig who sends dick pics to under aged girls with his own child in the photos.

and that's just one example. the dems are a bunch of sickos.

He's in jail where he belongs. Hopefully others who have engaged in sexual assault follow him there or resign REGARDLESS of their political party.

Care to explain why Moore is still a viable candidate then? Oh right, it's because republicans would resurrect and elect Hitler so long as he had an R next to his name and vowed to kill off gay rights.
Metalingus5150
Banned
(12-02-2017, 01:23 AM)
You righties are such hypocrites. lol
Piggus
Banned
(12-02-2017, 01:26 AM)
Piggus's Avatar

Originally Posted by CampbellzSoup

“Tearing apart families” yeah doing illegal things tends to do that. Liberal nonsense at its finest.

So that means people brought here against their will as children should be deported to countries that they otherwise know nothing about? I understand enforcing the law, but ending laws that would give people a path to citizenship is nothing but Trump pandering to his shitty racist base. It accomplishes nothing other than destroying lives.

Originally Posted by Buckaroo

It's hard to take posters like this seriously with the massive amounts of hyperbole that they spew.

A homophobic pedophile is currently a favorite to win a senate seat because enough republicans are willing to vote for him anyway. Meanwhile, you assholes call yourself "patriots," yet you elect people who would piss all over the Constitution just to feed into irrational fear and hatred (see: Trump's call for banning all Muslims). The whole shtick of the alt-right is the FEAR that their heritage or culture or whatever is being replaced by "outsiders." The president you helped elect literally defends Nazis on live TV. You're cowards. You're hypocrites. It's that simple.
CampbellzSoup
Member
(12-02-2017, 01:27 AM)
CampbellzSoup's Avatar

Originally Posted by Piggus

So that means people brought here against their will as children should be deported to countries that they otherwise know nothing about? I understand enforcing the law, but ending laws that would give people a path to citizenship is nothing but Trump pandering to his shitty racist base. It accomplishes nothing other than destroying lives.

Children can stay, parents go.
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-02-2017, 01:35 AM)

Originally Posted by CampbellzSoup

Children can stay, parents go.

You mean the parents who were brought in as children, grew up, started a family and then got deported?
Piggus
Banned
(12-02-2017, 01:35 AM)
Piggus's Avatar

Originally Posted by CampbellzSoup

Children can stay, parents go.

Wow, how compassionate of you. I'm sure said parents were really making your life difficult.
HStallion
Now what's the next step in your master plan?
(12-02-2017, 01:36 AM)
HStallion's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zimbardo

how's Anthony Weiner doing these days?

oh right, he's IN JAIL because he's a disgusting pig who sends dick pics to under aged girls with his own child in the photos.

and that's just one example. the dems are a bunch of sickos.

I really hope you hold Roy Moore this accountable as well.
HStallion
Now what's the next step in your master plan?
(12-02-2017, 01:38 AM)
HStallion's Avatar
So about the topic at hand...
David___
Member
(12-02-2017, 01:39 AM)
David___'s Avatar

Originally Posted by HStallion

So about the topic at hand...

Something something nothing will happen
Something something nothingburger
etc
HStallion
Now what's the next step in your master plan?
(12-02-2017, 01:40 AM)
HStallion's Avatar

Originally Posted by David___

Something something nothing will happen
Something something nothingburger
etc

You would think people would be full after so many nothingburgers so frequently
David___
Member
(12-02-2017, 01:44 AM)
David___'s Avatar

Originally Posted by HStallion

You would think people would be full after so many nothingburgers so frequently

Winning all year makes the stomach digest food faster, or something
Dev1lXYZ
Member
(12-02-2017, 01:55 AM)

Originally Posted by CampbellzSoup

Children can stay, parents go.

The Democratic Party has to come to the table or DACA dies and deportations happen.The problem is basically they are no shows at the meetings. They don't care and just want to creste political talking points.
Euphor!a
Banned
(12-02-2017, 01:58 AM)

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

The Democratic Party has to come to the table or DACA dies and deportations happen.The problem is basically they are no shows at the meetings. They don't care and just want to creste political talking points.

Yep, it is the Democrats fault... good one lol
blackflag
Banned
(12-02-2017, 02:14 AM)

Originally Posted by Zimbardo

how's Anthony Weiner doing these days?

oh right, he's IN JAIL because he's a disgusting pig who sends dick pics to under aged girls with his own child in the photos.

and that's just one example. the dems are a bunch of sickos.

you braindead farts forget that the fucking Republican ex speaker of the house is in prison for molesting children.

Eat 100 dicks
Username1198
Member
(12-02-2017, 02:19 AM)
Username1198's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

The Democratic Party has to come to the table or DACA dies and deportations happen.The problem is basically they are no shows at the meetings. They don't care and just want to creste political talking points.

Democrats introduces and supports DACA

Republicans want to obliterate it and are holding it as a political bargaining chip.

Both sides amiright??

Republicans are the devils party no hyperbole. The world is better of if we ship em all off to a lonely island where they can fuck off
HStallion
Now what's the next step in your master plan?
(12-02-2017, 02:25 AM)
HStallion's Avatar

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

The Democratic Party has to come to the table or DACA dies and deportations happen.The problem is basically they are no shows at the meetings. They don't care and just want to creste political talking points.

The GOP is currently voting on a major tax reform that even they don't know what's in it and you expect the Democrats, or anyone sane, to want to come forward and try and work with that?
jellies_two
Member
(12-02-2017, 02:44 AM)
For the people confused by the various interpretations this is a fucking excellent summary

https://www.lawfareblog.com/flynn-pl...dirty-analysis

Short summary: don’t accept anyones absolute prediction of how this will go or what the immediate charges mean in the context of the wider case. Too much is unknown.
rokkerkory
Member
(12-02-2017, 03:25 AM)
rokkerkory's Avatar
Dirtiest administration ever
DogDude
Banned
(12-02-2017, 03:56 AM)
ABC retracted part of their story tonight. How do you fuck that up?
jellies_two
Member
(12-02-2017, 04:14 AM)

Originally Posted by DogDude

ABC retracted part of their story tonight. How do you fuck that up?

It’s a dumb mistake and means trump gets to shriek msm bias, but he has no credibility on correcting the record so shrug.
Mr_Black
Banned
(12-02-2017, 04:40 AM)
dang you can tell these guys get absolutely zero pussy.


And it's so obvious the only thing you've been hit in the face with is a cock.

Like it's so obvious you didn't get the shit kicked out of you in school, then went online to let your cuntiness to fester.

No real woman is gonna want your nasty trump supporting ass. Unless she's just duping you, for I don't know - your cargo pants.

If you're fucking 40 and you still can't figure this shit out.

There hasn't been a scandal like this since Nixon, and if you can't realise that, open a book or read something that isn't the projectile diarrhoea of breitbart or your sad case Facebook feed.

Actually read some presidential history.

Fucking 40 and on the Trump Kool-Aid. I just thought it was young sexless loners from the suburbs and Alabama.

Read more books. Not even political for fucks sakes you're killing your ability to rationalise.

Read some dickens, some bronte, emmerson. Fucking anything.

Shit will change you for the better.

I'm telling yall, this shit is because you're absolutely fucking miserable. All these hardcore red pill guys. Absolutely fucking miserable.

It's no shit the first advert on the_donald sidebar is suicide prevention help.
Buckaroo
Banned
(12-02-2017, 04:51 AM)
Speaking of diarrhea, why do you have to objectify women and gay-shame with your insults? How does that get anyone anywhere. Also, could you give us examples of reading material beyond a high school level?

Edit: To bring it back to topic, what are you going to do when all of this is proven to be a 'nothingburger?'
Mr_Black
Banned
(12-02-2017, 04:57 AM)

Originally Posted by Buckaroo

Speaking of diarrhea, why do you have to objectify women and gay-shame with your insults? How does that get anyone anywhere. Also, could you give us examples of easing material beyond a high school level?

Reading material? Are you kidding me? You've got an amazon account and a phone. Go onto kindle, get a free classic and just read. Fucking anything. Read some Dickens if you haven't yet. Conrad is pretty hip. Read that. Think about the shit you consume every day. It's all just garbage designed to persuade and sell you some shit.

But instead clap like a seal for your GOP tax plan. That again, is absolutely the most insane shit in history.

And you know what, you Trump guys have been here before. There used to be George Bush guys just like you.

You know what happened? They fucking disappeared. Evaporated en masse. Delete accounts. Change profiles. " I didn't support him!". Fucking saaaaaad.

It's not going to be a nothing burger. You have to be functionally retarded at this point to think that.

What a shit stain like you will do? See what I said about Bush.

You'll evaporate like a bitch man. Like you think you're some sincere original or some shit? Give me a break. Shit happens every 10 years.
DogDude
Banned
(12-02-2017, 05:06 AM)

Originally Posted by Mr_Black

dang you can tell these guys get absolutely zero pussy.


And it's so obvious the only thing you've been hit in the face with is a cock.

Like it's so obvious you didn't get the shit kicked out of you in school, then went online to let your cuntiness to fester.

No real woman is gonna want your nasty trump supporting ass. Unless she's just duping you, for I don't know - your cargo pants.

If you're fucking 40 and you still can't figure this shit out.

There hasn't been a scandal like this since Nixon, and if you can't realise that, open a book or read something that isn't the projectile diarrhoea of breitbart or your sad case Facebook feed.

Actually read some presidential history.

Fucking 40 and on the Trump Kool-Aid. I just thought it was young sexless loners from the suburbs and Alabama.

Read more books. Not even political for fucks sakes you're killing your ability to rationalise.

Read some dickens, some bronte, emmerson. Fucking anything.

Shit will change you for the better.

I'm telling yall, this shit is because you're absolutely fucking miserable. All these hardcore red pill guys. Absolutely fucking miserable.

It's no shit the first advert on the_donald sidebar is suicide prevention help.

Triggered
Mr_Black
Banned
(12-02-2017, 05:11 AM)

Originally Posted by DogDude

Triggered


Lol uuh you sure showed me, using some meme someone cleverer and funnier than you coined but you'll coopt it because you're that bereft of anything except regurgitated lines.

Hey look people get pissed and swear on forums.

Triggered.

Masterful shit. This guy right here. He's the guy. Someone quickly, say kek. Or post a meme.

You're a parody of yourself and you're so fucked you can't even tell.
DogDude
Banned
(12-02-2017, 05:17 AM)

Originally Posted by Mr_Black

Hey look people get pissed and swear on forums.

And embarrass themselves all at the same time.
Mr_Black
Banned
(12-02-2017, 05:20 AM)

Originally Posted by DogDude

And embarrass themselves all at the same time.

Lol oh yes the shame I feel. Grave dishonour.
Buckaroo
Banned
(12-02-2017, 05:21 AM)

Originally Posted by DogDude

And embarrass themselves all at the same time.

Don't forget the gay-shaming and reducing women to 'pussy' that's to be had as a measuring stick for some kind of twisted confidence?
Mr_Black
Banned
(12-02-2017, 05:24 AM)

Originally Posted by Buckaroo

Don't forget the gay-shaming and reducing women to 'pussy' that's to be had as a measuring stick for some kind of twisted confidence?

Ah yes faux giving a shit. I really believe your pearl clutching. Honestly I do.

No seriously, I do. Vote Roy Moore am I right?

Faux virtue signals from saddos who think they're on it. Good one.

I'm sure when you're not here fighting the good fight. You spend the rest of your time in women's rights and gay advocacy groups.

I believe that you give a shit.
jellies_two
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:25 AM)
Oh well
Gaf off-topic used to be superior to twitter hot takes, and junior members had to survive a ban or three to get into shape but now.
I dunno. Maybe one day it can climb back.

I understand being angry at alt-right wankers look at jack posobiec and Cernovich and the other “thought leaders” of the movement. They are kids who mistake attention for affection. What damage they do. And continue to do. Useful idiots to the people currently ramming through a special interest tax code. They won’t get trips on the tax exempt private jets. They are so stupid. Spinning for crumbs.
But it plays their book to lose ones calm over them or people who follow them (who stay in a bubble where hillary is pulling strings). That’s what they thrive on. Being hated.

Anyway stay tuned to how trump reacts to Flynn talking and what happens to kushner.

It’s incredible that Flynn who spent a lot of his career operating as though rules were for little people and raised a son who pushes conspiracy theories (at least until yesterday) it’s incredible this man may escape jail. But it also speaks to the concern mueller must have for what he knows of the wider conspiracy. If he needs Flynn out of jail and talking then this isnt just some kushner “I have made a huge mistake” take-down. IMO.
Mr_Black
Banned
(12-02-2017, 05:29 AM)

Originally Posted by jellies_two

Oh well
Gaf off-topic used to be superior to twitter hot takes, and junior members had to survive a ban or three to get into shape but now.
I dunno. Maybe one day it can climb back.

I understand being angry at alt-right wankers look at jack posobiec and Cernovich and the other “thought leaders” of the movement. They are kids who mistake attention for affection. What damage they do. And continue to do. Useful idiots to the people currently ramming through a special interest tax code. They won’t get trips on the tax exempt private jets. They are so stupid. Spinning for crumbs.
But it plays their book to lose ones calm over them or people who follow them (who stay in a bubble where hillary is pulling strings). That’s what they thrive on. Being hated.

Anyway stay tuned to how trump reacts to Flynn talking and what happens to kushner.

It’s incredible that Flynn who spent a lot of his career operating as though rules were for little people and raised a son who pushes conspiracy theories (at least until yesterday) it’s incredible this man may escape jail. But it also speaks to the concern mueller must have for what he knows of the wider conspiracy. If he needs Flynn out of jail and talking then this isnt just some kushner “I have made a huge mistake” take-down. IMO.

Flynn rolled on Trump because of his son. I think Flynn got targeted by Russia 2015ish.

But the legal team going after Trump. Some of them have never lost a case.

It's like Trump has got Lionel Hutz working for him Vs Burns' high priced lawyers.

There is other stuff they could of thrown at Flynn. He's up to his eyeballs. Lying to FBI is the lightest charge.

And Jared? He's not type to do well in prison.

Pretty high chance of Trump not making it 4 years.

Who's higher up on the list than Flynn? Who can NSC guy give up?
jellies_two
Member
(12-02-2017, 06:08 AM)
Well that’s right.
Flynn is a huge fish in any other universe . His story alone would launch dozens of books. But in this universe he is just a stepping stone. And what will Manafort do if he sees Flynn isn’t getting pardoned, and trump is corroding? Manafort has a story to tell as well.

And the budget so far for mueller is 5m? Considering the firepower he has and the staff. It suggests they aren’t all doing it for their normal pay. Perhaps they are doing it for the greater good.
ZeoVGM
formerly omg rite
(12-02-2017, 06:17 AM)
ZeoVGM's Avatar

Originally Posted by Zimbardo

the donkeys are hilariously bad now and for the foreseeable future. their brand is toxic. the elephant has nothing to worry about. things will get done.

How did you type this and not feel embarrassed?

Originally Posted by Zimbardo

oh testy testy aren't we?

but a few off the top of my head:

out of TPP.
illegal immigration way down.
stock market record highs.
travel ban in place with terror prone countries.
Neil Gorsuch to the supreme court (hopefully Trump gets to fill another seat)
putting the hurt on ISIS.
unemployment rate @ 16 year low.
renegotiating nafta.
approved Keystone pipeline ...good for Canada, good for the US.

tax will get done ...healthcare might still get done, too. no worries. the wall might still get done ...there's still time to do these things, its only year one. MAGA!

The fact that you're attributing the unemployment rate to Trump means you're literally not informed enough on how the world works to be taken seriously.
Zimbardo
Member
(12-02-2017, 07:02 AM)
Zimbardo's Avatar

Originally Posted by ZeoVGM

How did you type this and not feel embarrassed?

because i'm an anonymous person on a video game forum. zero fucks given.
Dev1lXYZ
Member
(12-02-2017, 02:40 PM)

Originally Posted by Mr_Black

dang you can tell these guys get absolutely zero pussy.


And it's so obvious the only thing you've been hit in the face with is a cock.

Like it's so obvious you didn't get the shit kicked out of you in school, then went online to let your cuntiness to fester.

No real woman is gonna want your nasty trump supporting ass. Unless she's just duping you, for I don't know - your cargo pants.

If you're fucking 40 and you still can't figure this shit out.

There hasn't been a scandal like this since Nixon, and if you can't realise that, open a book or read something that isn't the projectile diarrhoea of breitbart or your sad case Facebook feed.

Actually read some presidential history.

Fucking 40 and on the Trump Kool-Aid. I just thought it was young sexless loners from the suburbs and Alabama.

Read more books. Not even political for fucks sakes you're killing your ability to rationalise.

Read some dickens, some bronte, emmerson. Fucking anything.

Shit will change you for the better.

I'm telling yall, this shit is because you're absolutely fucking miserable. All these hardcore red pill guys. Absolutely fucking miserable.

It's no shit the first advert on the_donald sidebar is suicide prevention help.


An angry homophobic person such as yourself should take a long look in the mirror. You are beneath my attention, troll. Trump just passed HIS TAX BILL so as they say, suck wind, blowhard.
Mr_Black
Banned
(12-02-2017, 02:57 PM)

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

An angry homophobic person such as yourself should take a long look in the mirror. You are beneath my attention, troll. Trump just passed HIS TAX BILL so as they say, suck wind, blowhard.

How wonderful for Trump and all the millionaire class.

Marks. You're so fucked in the brain you can't even rationalise or critique bad policy because, "its Trumps ergo it's the best thing for the forgotten men.and women" - radicalised.

He could of written tax policy that has an ammendment that states you have to eat your own shit and you'd still be unable to critique it.

I had no idea Trump had so many millionaire class voters online.

Well I'm glad you're a millionaire and will benefit. (spoiler: you dont pay taxes, you're not a millionaire and have no fucking clue what the tax bill is or does). But hey you can pretend to be. Like the other guy that pretends to be a gay advocate for when it suits his faux pearl clutching.

You're so fucked in the head you don't even realise it.

You don't really need to reply I'll just read a few pages of info wars or breitbart. I understand you have nothing else.
dysonEA
Member
(12-02-2017, 05:55 PM)
dysonEA's Avatar
Im surprised this wasn’t posted yet

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/abc-...nn-report.html
Buckaroo
Banned
(12-02-2017, 06:09 PM)

Originally Posted by dysonEA

Im surprised this wasn’t posted yet

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/abc-...nn-report.html

Because that kills the narrative of wishful thinking. Another "nothingburger."
Dev1lXYZ
Member
(12-02-2017, 06:12 PM)

Originally Posted by Mr_Black

How wonderful for Trump and all the millionaire class.

Marks. You're so fucked in the brain you can't even rationalise or critique bad policy because, "its Trumps ergo it's the best thing for the forgotten men.and women" - radicalised.

He could of written tax policy that has an ammendment that states you have to eat your own shit and you'd still be unable to critique it.

I had no idea Trump had so many millionaire class voters online.

Well I'm glad you're a millionaire and will benefit. (spoiler: you dont pay taxes, you're not a millionaire and have no fucking clue what the tax bill is or does). But hey you can pretend to be. Like the other guy that pretends to be a gay advocate for when it suits his faux pearl clutching.

You're so fucked in the head you don't even realise it.

You don't really need to reply I'll just read a few pages of info wars or breitbart. I understand you have nothing else.


You are angry and ‘butt-hurt’, that’s what I’m getting. Keep eating that trash fed to you and then retracted. You have made it appearent that you are just like many that read headlines and little more. You are brainwashed. See I don’t have to use profanity like some sort of howler monkey that pisses himself and shrieks at everything it doesn’t like.
daniell
Banned
(12-02-2017, 06:40 PM)

Originally Posted by dysonEA

Im surprised this wasn’t posted yet

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/abc-...nn-report.html

lol abc jesus christ
HStallion
Now what's the next step in your master plan?
(12-02-2017, 06:43 PM)
HStallion's Avatar

Originally Posted by dysonEA

Im surprised this wasn’t posted yet

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/abc-...nn-report.html

ABC jumped the gun. That matters not at all to Mueller and his investigation. This is still very bad news for Trump and those around him.
CampbellzSoup
Member
(12-02-2017, 06:45 PM)
CampbellzSoup's Avatar

Originally Posted by dysonEA

Im surprised this wasn’t posted yet

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/12/01/abc-...nn-report.html

Fake news at its finest. How can you report something so wrong?
daniell
Banned
(12-02-2017, 06:46 PM)

Originally Posted by HStallion

ABC jumped the gun. That matters not at all to Mueller and his investigation. This is still very bad news for Trump and those around him.

well duh when they got something call me
HStallion
Now what's the next step in your master plan?
(12-02-2017, 06:47 PM)
HStallion's Avatar

Originally Posted by daniell

well duh when they got something call me

When who gets what? This thread is about a big something that just happened.
PJV3
Member
(12-02-2017, 07:24 PM)
PJV3's Avatar

Originally Posted by HStallion

When who gets what? This thread is about a big something that just happened.

Unfortunately Trump supporters and people in Washington are making it pretty clear they will not hold Trump to account for anything.

Obstruction of justice will be the next thing to become unimportant all of a sudden.

Still it will be some consolation to see people like Flynn and others from the inner circle go down, and I haven't given up on Trump himself facing justice just yet either.
Yebele
Junior Member
(12-02-2017, 07:38 PM)
mr black is my hero
Rushersauce
Banned
(12-02-2017, 09:01 PM)

Originally Posted by Dev1lXYZ

That people can actually DEBATE issues and argue points. The mods on this site were SJW Antifa Commies. They can go have their police state and we can have the FREEDOM TO EXPRESS OPINIONS AGAIN.

Lmfao., Who is this pos? Oh right nugaf.

Thread Tools