• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Atlus to announce 2017 Japan slate this Sunday

duckroll

I know its very unlikely given its not out in NA yet but please, please announce Persona 5 for Switch.

I get extreme pain when playing on tv plus the temperature rises in the room by 23 degrees from the heat of PS4 + TV. Please I don't want to have to suffer 100+ hours. I mean I will get it on PS4 at launch if theres no portable version since this is one of the few series I'll do it for, but considering I'll play everyday for 5+ hours I am dreading it.

Lol port begging has hit a new pathetic low.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I know its very unlikely given its not out in NA yet but please, please announce Persona 5 for Switch.

I get extreme pain when playing on tv plus the temperature rises in the room by 23 degrees from the heat of PS4 + TV. Please I don't want to have to suffer 100+ hours. I mean I will get it on PS4 at launch if theres no portable version since this is one of the few series I'll do it for, but considering I'll play everyday for 5+ hours I am dreading it.

Wait what

FluxWaveZ

Call me optimistic but I think we'll get, at the very least, some new info.

We have been getting new info in the form of regular dev. blogs from Studio Zero, and it's making it all the more obvious that there isn't even a "game" yet to get new info from. They talked a ton about the game's concepts already, and they've shown new concept art recently. There won't be ReFantasy stuff during this stream.

We have been getting new info in the form of regular dev. blogs from Studio Zero, and it's making it all the more obvious that there isn't even a "game" yet to get new info from. They talked a ton about the game's concepts already, and they've shown new concept art recently. There won't be ReFantasy stuff during this stream.

Like I said call me optimistic. And there's also the possibility that they've been saving stuff for an event like this. You have a link to the dev blogs?

ar4757

Atlus streams are the best, assuming they're on weekends/you have hours of free time because they take forever with countdowns haha

Nocturne remake cmon

LordKano

What about opening the window or turn on the air conditioning ?

FluxWaveZ

Like I said call me optimistic. And there's also the possibility that they've been saving stuff for an event like this. You have a link to the dev blogs?

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I mean, "optimism" is kind of a stretch, too. The development team hasn't even been fully assembled yet, and the project hasn't gone into active development yet either.

You're not going to be seeing this game in 2017, and especially not Spring 2017, which this stream is about.

Lol port begging has hit a new pathetic low.

Wait what
What? I just hate suffering playing games on tv anymore. Especially a 100 hour RPG of all things.

It always makes me hot and sick feeling. I will go through it for Persona since hype is too strong but it'll suck. Its not a short game like Life is Strange, or a game that I'll play a couple days a month like Splatoon. Its something I'll play alot each day which will hurt and leave my room completely hot each day. Its just a huge bummer. My room has gotten upto 97 degrees once when the air is set on 74 I hate going through that and for a anywhere between 2-4 weeks straight it just sucks to go through.

Xelinis

Fingers crossed for Persona 5 Crimson on Switch. The Radiant Historia remake already has me plenty excited, though.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

I mean, "optimism" is kind of a stretch, too. The development team hasn't even been fully assembled yet, and the project hasn't gone into active development yet either.

You're not going to be seeing this game in 2017, and especially not Spring 2017, which this stream is about.

Thanks. Does it specify "Spring"? Because if that's the case, I doubt most of the titles people are listing here will make that either.

duckroll

probably action rpg like every other vanillaware title lol
could have school sim elements too but im just guessing

Vanillaware has shipped 8 games. 2 are remakes. Only 3 of the original games are action rpgs.

Yes. The title of this thread and the OP don't mention it, but this live stream explicitly states that it's for Spring 2017.

No, this is the spring stream. They usually have multipke ones a year. The content shown is for 2017, not limited to spring releases.

wrowa

Oh, wow, I completely forgot about 13 Sentinels existence. I guess it's par of the course for Vanillaware's games to vanish from the face of the Earth for a while, though.

EDarkness

I think we all forgot about "Project RE Fantasy"...

We should be ashamed of ourselves, lol

I didn't forget about it, but it does seem a little too early to be talking about it. I'd like to see more on it, but I don't think we'll hear more about it until later this year or next year. I thought the little concept trailer they did a few months back was cool. The art looks awesome.

ar4757

Why would they announce a portable version of a game not yet released in all markets? Why attack their own sales?

Same reason they screw over Atlus USA all the time by leaving them in the dark :/

Only Atlus JP knows their reasons

Maybe they announce a Kaneko project :-x where we can get full Kaneko

Maybe Kaneko simulator where we get to be trapped in a flower garden and stroll around. Happy, but trapped nonetheless

tumblr_m43na9f2YF1qbazr9o1_500.jpg

Atlus please remake SMT 1 + 2 for my TI-84 Calculator. Sometimes during my Math classes I get bored and feel the urge to dick around on my calculator, so this would be perfect. Also I feel extremely uncomfortable playing on anything with a screen that outputs in color so this would be a big help.

No but seriously SMT 5 let's gooooooo!

Top Bottom