• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captivate 2012 Rome - Embargo Ends April 10th

shaowebb

I like this new DMC. It looks fun and I like the world suddenly tripping balls on you. Probably going to be my first DMC that I go all in on, since my only history with this series is 1 and 3 and I never bothered to finish either. Just didn't like Dante enough to keep going...

Tizoc

Man you AA fans are weird.
I'm bummed that AAI2 hasn't gotten an official localization and release yet, but you guys are being overdramatic.

tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg

Looks more tolerable than when they first showed it.

Azure J

I like this new DMC. It looks fun and I like the world suddenly tripping balls on you. Probably going to be my first DMC that I go all in on, since my only history with this series is 1 and 3 and I never bothered to finish either. Just didn't like Dante enough to keep going...

:(

Understandable, but still.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
The guy from that banned Nintendo site asked Rich if Nintendo fans had anything to look forward, and he said:

There will be something that interests you, I think.

6.30 hours to go.

Still no early slips? Bleh.

Fine, I'm going to sleep. Are you happy Capcom? I'm gonna dream of Darkstalkers 4 and Ace Attorney Investigations 2 one more time before my dreams can be fulfilled/crushed.

Mpl90

Still no early slips? Bleh.

Fine, I'm going to sleep. Are you happy Capcom? I'm gonna dream of Darkstalkers 4 and Ace Attorney Investigations 2 one more time before my dreams can be crushed.

Fixed by Realism.

Mpl90

Nintendo-wise, I'm expecting MH3G and MAYBE Ace Attorney.

I'd be shocked if we got anything additional. MH3G is all I'm hoping for anyway. :p

Agree, I'm flying low. MH3G in the West is what I'm expecting. Anything more will be well accepted, obviously. :D Especially new :D

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Any rumor for a vita game?
I'd like dragon dogma on vita, i think that vita really needs rpgs

The closer we get to the end of the embargo the more I'm hoping for TriG with added online. I'm not sure why I am doing this to myself, but whatever.

Top Bottom