• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captivate 2012 Rome - Embargo Ends April 10th

I also found from someone's twitter, same as the link that I posted, that this individual also saw some trailers
for DmC and talked about Jojo's BA
:

Veg1v0 Watching
DmC trailers. How does the game look like shit?
Also tomorrow new info for the game
and RE6
!

Veg1v0 Watching gameplay videos of
Jojo's BA. I only played the ps1 port

I don't know what to think about this info.

I also found from someone's twitter, same as the link that I posted, that this individual also some trailers
for DmC and talked about Jojo's BA

84woR.gif

what is going on here

zP4Lw.png

Oh hey...we're just discussing all the new Capcom announcements. Sure the new Darkstalkers, Dino Crisis 4, and JoJo's BA port were all rather unexpected. But I was actually most surprised by Capcom putting up their extensive back catalog of arcade MAME ROMs for reasonable prices via a GOG.com like system. And getting SNK on board as well? Simply masterful!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
If all he has to talk about is JoJos trailers, then I guess no actual new FG announcements. Another mediocre Captivate for me I guess.

If all he has to talk about is JoJos trailers, then I guess no actual new FG announcements. Another mediocre Captivate for me I guess.

You have to remember that 99% of reviewers are on the casual side of things.

There's no way that a casual would get excited over a port of a game that half the hardcore FGC doesn't even remember.

I'm sure we'll all get some good things tomorrow.

MH fans are gonna be so disappointed. They will not announce any new MH products, considering since Captivate has always been a show catering more to NA, and they're gonna be pushing DRAGON'S DOLAN super hard over anything else.

If there is MH news in the mix, it'll be announced in some issue of Famitsu next week.

Guys, I'm playing Cyberbots on my PSP right now. I am getting ready for the sequel announcement. It's gonna be hype. They are going to the use the Rayman Origin engine/tools.

O man!!!!!!!

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
You have to remember that 99% of reviewers are on the casual side of things.

There's no way that a casual would get excited over a port of a game that half the hardcore FGC doesn't even remember.

I'm sure we'll all get some good things tomorrow.
Well, still someone mentioned in this thread Rich covers Capcom stuff. Even still, people know of Darkstalkers more than you think, certainly much more than JoJos. Plus any NEW title and not an HD remake would get more publicity for just seeing the IV at the end of the name.

Then again, the teases could be a troll; at this point everyone knows DmC, JoJos and RE6 will be there.

I'm done with the hope aspect when it comes to Capcom announcements. Blue balls way too many times in the past.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Guys, I'm playing Cyberbots on my PSP right now. I am getting ready for the sequel announcement. It's gonna be hype. They are going to the use the Rayman Origin engine/tools.

O man!!!!!!!

From what i remember of Cyberbots, i think the Skullgirls engine would work well.

Alrus

MH fans are gonna be so disappointed. They will not announce any new MH products, considering since Captivate has always been a show catering more to NA, and they're gonna be pushing DRAGON'S DOLAN super hard over anything else.

If there is MH news in the mix, it'll be announced in some issue of Famitsu next week.

Well MH3G won't be featured in Famitsu considering it's already out in Japan. Some people are expecting an announcement of the game for the west.

Nobody is expecting them to talk about MH4 or a new MH game though.

Well, still someone mentioned in this thread Rich covers Capcom stuff. Even still, people know of Darkstalkers more than you think, certainly much more than JoJos. Plus any NEW title and not an HD remake would get more publicity for just seeing the IV at the end of the name.

Then again, the teases could be a troll; at this point everyone knows DmC, JoJos and RE6 will be there.

I'm done with the hope aspect when it comes to Capcom announcements. Blue balls way too many times in the past.

Well, the port I was referring to was Jojos.

But I guess I'm just optimistic.

Neiteio

So is there a chance of a Darkstalkers IV reveal? It seems like that if that was in the cards someone would've spilled the beans in an all-too-obvious or deliberately roundabout way, right? I mean, hard to imagine all those journos would be sitting on that and actually keeping quiet about it, right?

A new RE6 trailer is the only thing that could tear my eyes away from Kid Icarus.

I think that there would be a new trailer for RE 6 from Captivate. it could be in-depth about the game's system, more about the characters, etc. However, I would want this and other trailers to be longer than two minutes.

Top Bottom