• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - Review Thread

banner01.jpg

t1502953200z0.png

Metacritic: 86 (63 reviews)
Opencritic: 87 (57 reviews)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Reviews:

IGN - 7.5/10
Gamespot - 9/10
ACG - Buy
Press Start - 9/10
Eurogamer - Recommended
Gameinformer - 9/10
Critical Hit - 8.5/10
We Got This Covered - 10/10
The Sixth Axis - 9/10
Gaming Trend - 9.5/10
Digitally Downloaded - 7/10
Den of Geek - 6/10
New Game Network - 8.3/10
Polygon - 8.5/10
Playstation Lifestyle - 9/10
VG Time (Chinese) - 9/10
GamesRadar+ - 8/10
Gadgets 360 - 9/10
COG connected - 9.1/10
Arcade Sushi - 10/10
Destructoid - 9/10
Leader Gamer (Turkish) - 10/10
Zwame (Portuguese) - 9/10
Gamepro (German) - 9/10
PC Games (German) - 8.6/10
USGamer - 9/10
Koalation - 9.3/10
PSU - 8.5/10
Spazio Games (Italian) - 8.5/10
CGM - 9/10
NZ Gamer - 9/10
Kotaku
God is a Geek - 10/10
Trusted Reviews - 10/10
Polter (Polish) - 9/10
NGB - 10/10
Easy Allies - 9/10
JeuxActu (French) - 9/10
4Players (German) - 8.6/10
Push Square - 9/10
AOTF - 9/10
Hardcore Gamer - 9/10
Game Over - 9/10
Shack News - 8/10
Atomix - 9.2/10

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Wait what? When does this game launch? I somehow have not been paying close attention...

I'm not sure where to pin the MC average on this one. I want to say mid-80s, but I don't know. I wouldn't be surprised if it hits a 90 or so.

I wrote the review for the Dutch site InsideGamer. We're also on Metacritic.

While it's in Dutch, I've translated the conclusion for you folks. I give it an 8,5.

"Uncharted: The Lost Legacy takes the best elements out of the entire series and combines it in a short, spectacular adventure. The stand-alone dlc is a nice warm bath for returning players and a great way for new players to get to know the franchise. During the game, we couldn't shake the feeling that we experienced it all before. Naughty Dog seems to have done it all with Uncharted now, it's time for something new. The Lost Legacy is a nice epilogue on the final chapter of the series for everyone that wasn't quite ready to say goodbye yet."

My review: We Got This Covered - 5/5

With Uncharted 4 having released last year, I’m sure there will be those who simply dismiss The Lost Legacy as a quick cash grab or unnecessary epilogue, and that would be doing the game a huge disservice. Last year saw the end of Nathan, Elena, and Sully’s globetrotting adventures, and while the future of the series remains up in the air, The Lost Legacy opens up the series to new possibilities, and plenty of stories that are just waiting to be told. I sincerely hope that this isn’t the final game in the series, but if it is, rest assured, you won’t be disappointed.

Donos

I wrote the review for the Dutch site InsideGamer. We're also on Metacritic.

While it's in Dutch, I've translated the review for you folk. I give it an 8,5.

"Uncharted: The Lost Legacy takes the best elements out of the entire series and combines it in a short, spectacular adventure. The stand-alone dlc is a nice warm bath for returning players and a great way for new players to get to know the franchise. During the game, we couldn't shake the feeling that we experienced it all before. Naughty Dog seems to have done it all with Uncharted now, it's time for something new. The Lost Legacy is a nice epilogue on the final chapter of the series for everyone that wasn't quite ready to say goodbye yet."

That seems to sum up what i really expected. Good.

Top Bottom