• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

When you realize your team plays on Thursday night football
OT-Genasis-Freestyles-on-Funk-Flex%21.gif

Trey

Of all the things to complain about in this game...y'all bitch about the legal hit :/

complaining solves nothing, this L is sealed. I was legit just amazed that was a legal maneuver. I had no idea you could just drop a dude if his Qb scrambled outside the pocket. Makes me wonder why defenses don't just shove the receiver out of bounds on come back routes.

cdyhybrid

Don't feel great about the Pats game after that defensive performance, but weird shit happens in football sometimes. Who knows?

Plus Trump will have lost by then so maybe Brady and Belichick will be too bummed to play a football game.

LJ11

Tyrod has a bunch flaws, and will age terribly, but he's fun to watch. It's a shame his accuracy has been so hit or miss, especially on the deep ball, lot of that has to do with injuries, but last season he hits Goodwin on that deep post, wouldn't have mattered anyway to due the penalty.

Bills fans seem to irrationally hate the guy because he's not Tom Brady.

Tyrod has a bunch flaws, and will age terribly, but he's fun to watch. It's a shame his accuracy has been so hit or miss, especially on the deep ball, lot of that has to do with injuries, but last season he hits Goodwin on that deep post, wouldn't have mattered anyway to due the penalty.

He's good enough to win with, I mean he's the best QB we've had here since what? First half of 02' Bledsoe?

I'll take that.

Trey

if he ever just saw the middle of the field every now and again, he'd be dope. As is I love watching him play, but I'm never confident.

losing Wood for the season really hurts.

LJ11

They need to drop Mills, need a RT in the worst way. You can scheme around your OL, but when you're trailing, and your opponent knows you're going to pass, it's game over. That's why the Bills ran a few inside zones late in the game, just to slow down the rush.

Edit: With regards to Wood, I wonder if they try to move Miller to C. I know some folks feel he's a natural at C.

They need to drop Mills, need a RT in the worst way. You can scheme around your OL, but when you're trailing, and your opponent knows you're going to pass, it's game over. That's why the Bills ran a few inside zones late in the game, just to slow down the rush.

Edit: With regards to Wood, I wonder if they try to move Miller to C. I know some folks feel he's a natural at C.

I'd put Miller at center since Wood is done for the year, try and patchwork the right side, maybe try Henderson there again see if he can keep from crapping himself.

But right tackle is absolutely need #1 this off-season. Followed very closely behind with safety and corner.

Beach

It's 2016 and the Raiders are the good guys. There's always room on the bandwagon! Prisons can't stop us this year!

Raiders bye week. Go Browns.

Edit: It's nice seeing USC receivers producing after being dragged on for years. Lee and Woods are legit.

Second edit: Tom Cable beats women. Bill Belichick is the good guy next Sunday night.

LJ11

Tyrod is better than the QB he backed up in Baltimore.

He's gun shy, and like Trey said, he's blind over the middle, but I think you may be right. I'd rather roll with Tyrod.

If he can throw with more anticipation he'd be a better QB. It was good to see him click with Woods tonight, but he waits for the throw to be open instead of anticipating the window. The smash/corner that he overthrew to Woods early in the game was a prime example, had that for 6, but he waited until it was open instead of throwing it to the open grass.

On the int to Sherman, it was a prototypical Post/Wheel combo to Sherman's side, two on one and see if he takes the bait. Every DB in the league should know that Tyrod doesn't throw that tight post, so you just sit back, let it roll, and wait on the wheel. You can run coverage beaters if DBs know you can make most throws, hard to do when they know you're limited.

Still, I wish him the best, dude gives you 100 every game.

complaining solves nothing, this L is sealed. I was legit just amazed that was a legal maneuver. I had no idea you could just drop a dude if his Qb scrambled outside the pocket. Makes me wonder why defenses don't just shove the receiver out of bounds on come back routes.

Yeah I can understand that,

Edit: That's part of coaching and something that probably happens more often that you'd think but doesn't get called out because it's probably not at the end of the game like that.

He's gun shy, and like Trey said, he's blind over the middle, but I think you may be right. I'd rather roll with Tyrod.

If he can throw with more anticipation he'd be a better QB. It was good to see him click with Woods tonight, but he waits for the throw to be open instead of anticipating the window. The smash/corner that he overthrew to Woods early in the game was a prime example, had that for 6, but he waited until it was open instead of throwing it to the open grass.

On the int to Sherman, it was a prototypical Post/Wheel combo to Sherman's side, two on one and see if he takes the bait. Every DB in the league should know that Tyrod doesn't throw that tight post, so you just sit back, let it roll, and wait on the wheel. You can run coverage beaters if DBs know you can make most throws, hard to do when they know you're limited.

Still, I wish him the best, dude gives you 100 every game.

He just reminds me so much of Wilson, with the exception that he's more willing to throw from the pocket. I mean both guys only like to release the ball when their receivers are college open.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Why you post a video of one of your guys getting dicked on? Were you that kid that used to get dicked on? Straight up punk his ass LMAO.

GET GOT SON. BB is a dude I love to just chill and light one up with. LMAO go HARD AS FUCK.

Browner got fined on that play

But hey keep defending cheap shots!

Milchjon

The jury actually isn't out. They are trump supporters. Case closed!

If every jury acts like you, no wonder the American legal system is fucked beyond repair!

Also, good luck America!
I know you're pretty bad at doing the right thing, but can you at least not do the wrong thing this once?

Top Bottom