• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

cdyhybrid

ceu1epjwmaablmv.jpg

My boy :')

Edit: More proof college football > NFL

fTPkglW.png

bionic77

Update 11/16/2016: The Dream Is Still Dead
All the dream are alive.

Lakers are 2 games over .500

Nintendo Switch coming out in less than 4 months. Imagine watching the Lakers win a game, then going outside and playing some ball and while still outside finishing it off with a game of 2K and MarioKart. We would of course be playing this outside while the sunset in LA and while drinking Corona and remembering our family. All the pieces are in place.

What more could a man ask for?

bionic77

How many of you had garbage packard bell computers?

Man so many garbage computers from that time.

Even Macs were garbage in the 90s.

BigAT

How many of you had garbage packard bell computers?

Man so many garbage computers from that time.

Even Macs were garbage in the 90s.

Whoa, pump the brakes there. Are you calling this beast of a machine garbage? What are you, some fucking Gateway fanboi?

CxXEkNkUoAAIOf4.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That's still a kinda meh deal.

I think I had a Pentium 2 400mhz with a 19" monitor for like $1800 in 98. But I ordered it off the internet from ProGen (kinda a shit company) and that was back when Best Buy probably actually had margins on computers themselves instead of just the accessories.

bionic77

Whoa, pump the brakes there. Are you calling this beast of a machine garbage? What are you, some fucking Gateway fanboi?

CxXEkNkUoAAIOf4.jpg
Gateway and Dells worst computer is better than anything made by Packard Bell, emachines or that other shit company from the 90s (someone help me out can't remember its name).

Top Bottom