• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

BigAT

tkgr8RC.gif

9ADnjkd.gif

UAqUJjj.gif

QsMhCWh.jpg

KICK OF THE WEEK:

0cx1zK0.gif

CLUTCH OVERTIME PERFORMANCE OF THE WEEK:

cq2x1z.gif

Schedule:

EEZfIiS.png

cdyhybrid

Go Hawks

Seahawks have won 11 straight on MNF. Russell is 6-0.

Hawks had 10 yards on 8 carries from RBs. We should just install the run and shoot.

cdyhybrid

Hold the phone, friend.

At what point did you ever think that the Browns needed more than seven wins to win this trash division?

Winning the division is not the dream.

What's the point of winning the division if you can't do it at 8-8?

It should have been unnecessary roughness. He's 30 yards from the play and has slowed down

Not that it will change anyone's minds about the play

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh good.

I'll probably have to spend money on overpriced food and drinks at the local bar to watch the Packers lose in embarrassing fashion. Can't wait.

Hold the phone, friend.

At what point did you ever think that the Browns needed more than seven wins to win this trash division?

Member when the AFC North had three playoff teams and was consistently the best division in football?

I member

LJ11

you can just deck receivers at the top of their route if the QB is outside the pocket? I honestly had no clue.

You can definitely hold, clutch, grab, and yeah you can technically knock them the fuck out. But you know, the NFL is trying to clean the game up, LOL!

cdyhybrid

you can just deck receivers at the top of their route if the QB is outside the pocket? I honestly had no clue.

Illegal contact is out since he's outside the pocket, and I guess it's technically not a hold or PI, so I guess so? /shrug

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Not that it will change anyone's minds about the play, but:

YIpBI3A.png

I hate your fucking cheap shotting team

But it's a legal cheap shot as long as he's not throwing to that particular receiver. That's how they're coached because Brandon Browner did the same shitty bullshit to Greg Jennings.

Top Bottom