• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

The Koala Bionic bought with his Nintendo money
maxresdefault.jpg
Was it new or used?

I'm so depressed. Why can't they play Tony one fucking game? He will crush it and make throws Dak isn't. All this bs talk about momentum...consider it another bye week for Dak. It's not like he is going to forget how to play.

Let Tony finish the year and 2017 season and he will retire a Cowboy. Dak already has more play time than he expected going into the season for the next 2 years.

I'm so depressed. Why can't they play Tony one fucking game? He will crush it and make throws Dak isn't. All this bs talk about momentum...consider it another bye week for Dak. It's not like he is going to forget how to play.

Let Tony finish the year and 2017 season and he will retire a Cowboy. Dak already has more play time than he expected going into the season for the next 2 years.

Yup, my personal bias aside, Romo is the better QB, if they are beating teams now...they'd crush'em with Romo back there.

I was Switch fan #1, but if F's gonna be on our side, I seriously must rethink everything...

omg, top of the page for page 69. no ice
I'm not getting a switch.. it's okay.

You need to be in jail.
So.. of all the things I've said.. this is the worst thing.. really?

I'm sorry friend.. not for the koala thing..

I just want you, Rando, Western, and Mortemis to know.. this isn't personal.. this is business

MechDX

Yup, my personal bias aside, Romo is the better QB, if they are beating teams now...they'd crush'em with Romo back there.

50-cent-car-laughing-patrick-stewart-face-1365035206a.gif

Zeke

Not gonna lie I can see the Cowboys losing against the ravens. Our secondary is hurting with Mo and church out and scandrick is a question mark right now. Wallace and Smith are going to be a handful to try and contain.

bionic77

The Koala Bionic bought with his Nintendo money
maxresdefault.jpg
If Nintendo gave me money I would use it to buy Switches for every loser I know.

If you ever wanted to know what it felt like to be Magic Johnson at the China Club in the 80s you can either become really famous, really rich or get a Switch at launch. The threesomes that follow will almost be as good as figuring out a puzzle in the new Zelda.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
For the record I've long defended Romo and thought he's been an Elite QB for a long time, he's just had really bad luck in a lot of ways. Two of the most heartbreaking losses I've had as a Lions fan (2006 Jon Kitna Lions, 2014 Playoffs) have come at the hands of Tony Romo. Despite my disdain for the Cowboys organization and their fanbase I still respect how Romo has played throughout the years.

But that last injury he had in preseason really means he's done.

You're playing a very dangerous game.
I wanted you all to succeed.. I truly did..

But I need to cover my bets.. I don't want to have to trust Ez and those fucking drunk cheeseheads to close out against those evil fucks from Pennsylvania at Lucas Oil.. they should and probably will... but since we couldn't rely on Michigan from doing the bare minimum like.. not choke in Kinnick.. I have to resort to drastic measures.. this is that measure..

I'm sorry friend.. but.. fuck your happiness.. I'm getting mine.. and that means cheer for Wazzu.. Go Cougars..

Fl beefing with Seahawks-GAF?

hmmm
Correction.. I'm feuding with Huskies-GAF..

It's unfortunate.. but.. it's not my fault.. like all things.. you can blame it all on Michigan.. after all.. it did produce Tom Brady

Y'all need to leave floyd alone

Only I'm allowed to pick on him
thanks friend

https://twitter.com/vplus/status/796478171495460864

Alright I'm done with political posts for todaylife.
We've only begun our descent into madness friend..

We got 4000 positions that Trump has to fill and 1400 require congressional approval if I remember correctly..

We are just getting started..

Never mind. Do what you want to floyd.
Geaux Tigers :)

He's going down a perilous path in hopes of personal gain.

It's like if I told you drinking NYFRB gave you a chance to win the lottery.
The die is cast...

Let's banish him to Ohio.
Been there.. done that.. got t-shirts..

Floyd and Gata should have a sleepover together and then make a thread about it on NeoGAF
Shitman pls

cdyhybrid

I wanted you all to succeed.. I truly did..

But I need to cover my bets.. I don't want to have to trust Ez and those fucking drunk cheeseheads to close out against those evil fucks from Pennsylvania at Lucas Oil.. they should and probably will... but since we couldn't rely on Michigan from doing the bare minimum like.. not choke in Kinnick.. I have to resort to drastic measures.. this is that measure..

I'm sorry friend.. but.. fuck your happiness.. I'm getting mine.. and that means cheer for Wazzu.. Go Cougars..

Correction.. I'm feuding with Huskies-GAF..

It's unfortunate.. but.. it's not my fault.. like all things.. you can blame it all on Michigan.. after all.. it did produce Tom Brady

thanks friend

Root for whoever you like, it makes no difference to me.

I'm just saying that many people have rooted for them in the past, and they've been rewarded with Ryan Leaf and Mike Price in a strip club. I'm just trying to warn you.

Oops wrong thread. But might as well say that Dak is the best thing the Cowboys had in quite a while. And I hate the Cowboys.

Romo gonna start roaming to Jets.

Root for whoever you like, it makes no difference to me.

I'm just saying that many people have rooted for them in the past, and they've been rewarded with Ryan Leaf and Mike Price in a strip club. I'm just trying to warn you.
We had Art Schlicter betting on the ponies and tattoo-gate..

I am a Browns fan and we live in Trump's America

That seem like cake..

*Drake voice*

Girl don't tempt me
So you understand my dilemma friend..

I don't want to do this.. but I must do this

Bitanator

He comes off IR this week. Regardless of him starting or backing up, his status had to be addressed before gameday, and by practice shit would have leaked anyway with beat writers either seeing him throw or seeing him sit. Get it out of the way so you can just focus on the game

He was never on IR, and has been practicing fully for two weeks, albiet with the scout team. He spoke because he needed to, his silence would have only continued the media being idiots.

Romo is done as a competent NFL QB. He gets hurt far to often and is out of shape IMO. He could probably go to an AFC team like the Broncos and potentially game manage a game for a few playoff games.

Any which way you cut it that's a guy out of shape. Probably one of the reasons he gets hurt. Dak is the guy but one way or another it doesn't matter because the Lions are winning the NFC Championship.

Dude, for one that photo is not even representative of what he looked like that day, it was a terrible angle, proven by the other shots taken that day. He was in great shape in the off season, perhaps his best his been since 2012. Take a look at him now, he is not a fat ass QB like what your team is huffing out there on a weekly basis

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Dude, for one that photo is not even representative of what he looked like that day, it was a terrible angle, proven by the other shots taken that day. He was in great shape in the off season, perhaps his best his been since 2012. Take a look at him now, he is not a fat ass QB like what your team is huffing out there on a weekly basis

The way his back is slouched forward combined with his body mass, I don't know...maybe it is a bad angle.

Regardless he broke his shoulder last season to start the year, he comes back after 7 games and in his first game breaks his shoulder again. After training and getting back in shape all offseason he gets hurt again in preseason. He's done as an NFL QB, had a great career though

And fuck all y'all Stafford has some wheels when the situation calls for it. I haven't seen any Shirtless pics in awhile but Stafford can move.

Fuck around and get in his way and he might run you over

staffordTRUCK.0.gif

Top Bottom