• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Bread

Banned
They're good one season and don't know how to act.
*remembers eagles fans after their hot start

LJjBb8m.gif

Line_HTX

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 4m4 minutes ago

Report: Von Miller sues to block release of sex tape

Can't be worse than his autotune shit in this season's worth of commercials.

Zeke

Tony kept that short you could tell how emotional he was. Pretty much said Dak has earned the starting spot and he's going to help Dak the best he can doesn't want to be a distraction. I'll always respect the hell out of you Romo no matter what happens this season and next thanks for all the memories.

Line_HTX

Tony kept that short you could tell how emotional he was. Pretty much said Dak has earned the starting spot and he's going to help Dak the best he can doesn't want to be a distraction. I'll always respect the hell out of you Romo no matter what happens this season and next thanks for all the memories.

Tony will make a pretty neat Offensive Coordinator.

Farooq

Banned
Jerruh has done some dumb things.. but I don't think you can really put all of the blame Jerruh for how the Dak stuff played out..

I am taking about 2008-2013, a competent FO would have addressed the needs of the team sooner. They admitted themselves they failed Romo.

Edit: This is bullshit, Dak keeps the job because of some magical chemistry/momentum, not because he is the better QB. Better player should play period. Anyway it is done, controversy over, no point in rehashing it.

Zeke

Tony will make a pretty neat Offensive Coordinator.
I'd love for him to be the Cowboys OC would be amazing! Also farooq is on point Jerry addressed the holes on this team way too late. Give prime Romo this team and he would light up the league.

Farooq

Banned
Wouldn't it be great to have that OC on the field who can actually audible instead of kill plays.

Edit: I am done. Wait ...more conjecture, Romo would be having a career year right now after getting rid of the rust. Anyway, I anticipate an early playoff exit at the hands of Seattle or Giants. Now I am done.

Why did romo even say anything

He comes off IR this week. Regardless of him starting or backing up, his status had to be addressed before gameday, and by practice shit would have leaked anyway with beat writers either seeing him throw or seeing him sit. Get it out of the way so you can just focus on the game

So Romo gave a non-statement and people are losing their shit over it? The way people are responding you'd think he retired or died. He's being diplomatic. What do you expect him to say? "I'm healthy I better play!"?

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
I am taking about 2008-2013, a competent FO would have addressed the needs of the team sooner. They admitted themselves they failed Romo.

Edit: This is bullshit, Dak keeps the job because of some magical chemistry/momentum, not because he is the better QB. Better player should play period. Anyway it is done, controversy over, no point in rehashing it.

Biggest setback of that era was probably wasting those picks on roy williams.

Top Bottom