• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Raylan

Banned
Leave Dallas and win a Superbowl with a different team, Tony. Screw Jerry and Co. Find a team with a real defense and win it all. You deserve it. Do it like Ware.

Again: Fuck Jerry and the suckers in his office.

bender

What time is it?
So Romo gave a non-statement and people are losing their shit over it? The way people are responding you'd think he retired or died. He's being diplomatic. What do you expect him to say? "I'm healthy I better play!"?

He's stepping out of the way which is commendable. He's handled this whole situation as well as anyone could hope for.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I am taking about 2008-2013, a competent FO would have addressed the needs of the team sooner. They admitted themselves they failed Romo.

Edit: This is bullshit, Dak keeps the job because of some magical chemistry/momentum, not because he is the better QB. Better player should play period. Anyway it is done, controversy over, no point in rehashing it.

Romo is done as a competent NFL QB. He gets hurt far to often and is out of shape IMO. He could probably go to an AFC team like the Broncos and potentially game manage a game for a few playoff games.

Tony-Romo-Husky.jpg

Any which way you cut it that's a guy out of shape. Probably one of the reasons he gets hurt. Dak is the guy but one way or another it doesn't matter because the Lions are winning the NFC Championship.

Farooq

Banned
Romo is done as a competent NFL QB. He gets hurt far to often and is out of shape IMO.

Any which way you cut it that's a guy out of shape. Probably one of the reasons he gets hurt. Dak is the guy but one way or another it doesn't matter because the Lions are winning the NFC Championship.

He is wearing padding. He is not out of shape.

He's stepping out of the way which is commendable. He's handled this whole situation as well as anyone could hope for.

He was already out of the way. How much of this was his choice? Isn't it just sort of awknowledging "Dak and the team are playing awesome so unless he gets injured or throws like 8 picks in a game I'm the backup"?

bender

What time is it?
He was already out of the way. How much of this was his choice?

It's his choice to not be a distraction for the team. This message was obviously intended to cut the media circus off at the pass now that he is healthy enough to suit up again. It's also the first time he's addressed the media since being hurt. The hope is to take pressure off of Dak and stop the silly "who's team is it?" questions. Tony just answered it for them.

So in today's we are fucked political news...

Tom Cotton is supposedly the candidate for Secretary of Defense..

giphy.gif

Also Croc will be back next week and this is from him to you Kas..

if Stafford were to form a cabinet, it would be full of big Macs.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
He is wearing padding. He is not out of shape.

He's certainly out of shape by NFL standards. You can tell the play he got hurt in the preseason. He tries to scramble for some yardage, gets brought down and is immediately hurt. He's reached Peyton Manning level of getting hurt.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HIJyzRtYRyE

Granted that was an awkward way to land, his mobility is gone and with that so is his ability to take hits.

Edit: And we all troll but Stafford is in shape. He moves around in the pocket and can evade hits and run with the ball if necessary.

squicken

Man that Romo video is pretty raw. Respect for the man in taking a back seat. It's Dak's team (for now)

And I can't believe you guys were complaining about Zeke writing out his thoughts on the QB situation. God forbid too much football talk

Greg

Man that Romo video is pretty raw. Respect for the man in taking a back seat. It's Dak's team (for now)

And I can't believe you guys were complaining about Zeke writing out his thoughts on the QB situation. God forbid too much football talk
I think it was more about the... presentation

cdyhybrid

Sounds like CMike was moping a little bit during the game on Sunday. We weren't going to take carries away from Rawls or Prosise to give him carries based on what we've seen, so if you're going to be a third string guy you need to be all in. Not surprising that they let him go.

He does have some talent, so he might end up doing some things elsewhere, but we had no reason to keep him anymore.

bionic77

As an experiment I gave a Floyd a hype ass Nintendo Switch shirt to notice if it would do or change anything.

He told me that he immediately notified a difference. They stopped spitting in his coffee at Dunkin Donuts and later he noticed an improved in his dating life. With a Switch shirt now they just politely tell him they are not interested where before they would get a friend to tell Floy they had died and that he was not invited to the funeral.

Look what it did for Floy. And that was just a tshirt. Imagine what it will do for non Floys You all will probably be having to turn down threesomes because they will get boring after the first couple and you need more time for Zelda.

As an experiment I gave a Floyd a hype ass Nintendo Switch shirt to notice if it would do or change anything.

He told me that he immediately notified a difference. They stopped spitting in his coffee at Dunkin Donuts and later he noticed an improved in his dating life. With a Switch shirt now they just politely tell him they are not interested where before they would get a friend to tell Floy they had died and that he was not invited to the funeral.

Look what it did for Floy. And that was just a tshirt. Imagine what it will do for non Floys You all will probably be having to turn down threesomes because they will get boring after the first couple and you need more time for Zelda.
I think your outSNESing SNES..

I mean I laughed.. but it's really weird.. it's to the point where you are making Yankee hated XBONE by comparison..

RBH

omg :lol :lol

Mortemis

Banned
Christine Michael is so weird. Dude has all the talent he needs to be a great back, yet can't stay on his feet to get a first. Last game showed this, he does a spin move to get away from one defender, breaks out of another tackle, but is thwarted after all that trouble by tripping and falling himself.

He makes a decent backup but if he's moping around I guess the team would rather him not be there. Can't disagree.

Bread

Banned
Since buying a Nintendo Switch lanyard to put my keys on I have noticed that people are looking at me more! They will still turn away if I make eye contact but I feel like the bell of the balls!

Greg

:jnc

Top Bottom