• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2016 Week 10 |OT| - The Dream is Dead.

Yeah he's been steadily improving this season. In a year or 2 he could develop into a really solid CB, although I think he'd really shine in the slot. I'm concerned about his speed if we leave him on the outside

There are ways around the speed issue though. If he's good at press coverage it could slow routes enough not to be an issue. If that doesn't work you can play him off the line and get LB help underneath. The best way to go is give him safety help over the top if he's up against speedy #1s. His coverage has been good, he's not getting beat on routes much from what I can see lately.

Hindl

There are ways around the speed issue though. If he's good at press coverage it could slow routes enough not to be an issue. If that doesn't work you can play him off the line and get LB help underneath. The best way to go is give him safety help over the top if he's up against speedy #1s. His coverage has been good, he's not getting beat on routes much from what I can see lately.

Yeah true, we'll see how he develops. One thing that's really impressed me is his tackling. If he's playing like 5-6 yds off and the QB does a quick toss to his WR at the LOS, he makes the tackle almost as soon as the ball arrives. And he rarely whiffs. Still want to target a CB in either the 1st or 2nd round this draft, and maybe another in the later rounds to help fill out the depth. I was thinking that the Eagles have been lucky with injuries this year, which they have been, but I've forgotten that our CB position has been really banged up. Probably because the drop off hasn't been that big, but still we need to find some more pieces. If we can hit on another CB or 2 in this draft our defense would be mostly set aside from depth

Yeah true, we'll see how he develops. One thing that's really impressed me is his tackling. If he's playing like 5-6 yds off and the QB does a quick toss to his WR at the LOS, he makes the tackle almost as soon as the ball arrives. And he rarely whiffs. Still want to target a CB in either the 1st or 2nd round this draft, and maybe another in the later rounds to help fill out the depth. I was thinking that the Eagles have been lucky with injuries this year, which they have been, but I've forgotten that our CB position has been really banged up. Probably because the drop off hasn't been that big, but still we need to find some more pieces. If we can hit on another CB or 2 in this draft our defense would be mostly set aside from depth

Unless Kendricks played like he did last week for the rest of the season they are going to need another LB. CB & LB on defense and they are set. Then you can get more offensive help.

Hindl

Unless Kendricks played like he did last week for the rest of the season they are going to need another LB. CB & LB on defense and they are set. Then you can get more offensive help.

Oh yeah, definitely need a new WLB. In an ideal world my draft would be:

1: CB/RB
2: CB/RB
3: LB
4: OL
4: OL
5-7: fill in pieces

But I didn't count Kendricks as much considering the way the league is so pass heavy and we spend most of our time in the nickel, so he's usually off the field anyway. He did have a pretty good game though, I think Schwartz is realizing that he's pretty much just a blitzer

Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly 15m15 minutes ago

Cam Heyward out for the season

W7zRuVW.gif

Damn you Chuck every time I see this girl now my heart sinks.

BigAT

I love that thread

Wow: http://venturebeat.com/2016/11/15/f...over-conan-obriens-latest-clueless-gamer-bit/

“Is there anything we can do to stop this,” Wolfhowwl wrote in a post on the NeoGAF message board, a community of passionate gamers. “FFXV is too important to be sabotaged by the ill informed rants of an uncultured Western talk show host. I felt sickened just seeing all the hard work of [game director Hajime] Tabata-san and others being insulted like this.”

The Weeaboo is strong with this one.

MechDX

Houston football fans are all in a tizzy.

Texans are 6-3 and you have two options fighting it out:

1) they are the WORST 6-3 team ever. Oz is Shit

2) they are 6-3 with no Watt and Oz not losing games.

While I always agreed with the Parcells quote "You are what your record says you are" in this case he is wrong. I'm firmly in camp #1

Wow: http://venturebeat.com/2016/11/15/f...over-conan-obriens-latest-clueless-gamer-bit/

“Is there anything we can do to stop this,” Wolfhowwl wrote in a post on the NeoGAF message board, a community of passionate gamers. “FFXV is too important to be sabotaged by the ill informed rants of an uncultured Western talk show host. I felt sickened just seeing all the hard work of [game director Hajime] Tabata-san and others being insulted like this.”

"A community of passionate gamers"

Lmao

BigAT

that game legitimately looks terrible, conan was right to shit on it.

Who knows how the final product will turn out, but the demo I played for FF15 was one of the worst demos I've ever played for a game. I was stunned they would release something like that for public consumption.

jmdajr

While I always agreed with the Parcells quote "You are what your record says you are" in this case he is wrong. I'm firmly in camp #1

Strange times.

Tom Penny

Confucius says a bad 6-3 is better than a good 3-6 record.

Hindl

It's beautiful seeing the in-fighting. Especially over Final Fantasy. It's not the decade+ of bullshit that is the Final Fantasy series that has ruined the series reputation, no, it's an Irish late night talk show host.

Also this pretty much solely falls on Square Enix. Even the best JRPGs have a lot of monotonous walking around, talking to people, and weird Japanese bullshit. So you give it to a comedian for a 7 minute clip and not expect them to rip it apart? It should've been obvious Conan would hate it before he even played it. I think the game might turn out good, but holy shit have they bungled this every step of the way.

Bread

Banned
Who knows how the final product will turn out, but the demo I played for FF15 was one of the worst demos I've ever played for a game. I was stunned they would release something like that for public consumption.
i can't take anyone hyped for that game seriously

*stares at bg

MechDX

By gawd! Sports radio here just stated they can see the Texans ending the season at 11-5....

Sadly looking at their remaining schedule it's more likely than not.

The hell is going on

Line_HTX

This is stupid. It's going to end up being the exact same thing in the playoffs.

No point in making it. The first ever host field advantage was a billion to one shot anyway.

People in that Conan thread are saying that a single boos fight can last over 3 hours of real time. Who thought that was a good idea. The fight they showed at E3 looked so incredibly boring and they only showed like 10 minutes of it, I cant being to comprehend doing that for 3 hours.

MechDX

Lamar Miller is averaging more yards per rush attempt (4.65) than Osweiler averages per pass attempt (4.29) over the past 3 weeks. #Texans

Big Ben 4-5
Aaron Rodgers 4-5
Drew Brees 4-5
Cam Newton 3-6

Ryan Tannehill 5-4
Brock Osweiler 6-3
Trevor Siemian 7-3
Dak Prescott 8-1

Brock Osweiler's NFL ranks
YPA 5.61 32th
YPG 202 29th
Rating 74.1 31st