• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingsman 2 - The Golden Circle - Official teaser (Trailer tomorrow)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saya

PH2UGBPattcw5b_1_l.jpg

Q_%28Ben_Whishaw%29_-_Profile.jpg

Every damn time. Can't unsee.

iFirez

I saw them filming some of the car chase scenes, really excited to see how they follow up the first film.

I don't think a movie has ever caught me off-guard as much as Kingsman did with the princess scene
I was at the opening premiere in Sweden(father was/is a bigshot in the movie industry so I've been invited to more movies than I can count). Before the movie the swedish guy in charge of the company came up on stage and talked and the actress came up and said thanks etc. You can imagine how big a hit those 3rd act scenes were.

As much as I would like to hate on anything Millar-related, this will probably end up being one of my favorite movies of the year. The first one was such a great surprise.

I see Eggsy is continuing his horrible addiction of beating up amputees

We all have our fetishes.

Every damn time. Can't unsee.

Damn you. You just ruined Halle for me forever.

Meh. First movie sucked.

No. You suck.

Im hyped for this also pretty sure this is Vaughns first sequel to a film he made

going be interesting

Yea it's good that he's still the director, I made the mistake of assuming he was doing the Kickass sequel and man I was so disappointed. He has a way of going under my radar for some reason, after watching the first Kingsman movie I googled the director and found out he did kickass. Dude knows how to make an action movie.

tekumseh

a mass of phermones, hormones and adrenaline just waiting to explode
I'm really excited about this. The first was one of the biggest pleasant surprises I've ever had in my 45 years of going to movies. Bring it on!

Kinyou

And written by a woman. In fact, a former games journalist.
Looked her up (Jane Goldman) and saw that she also wrote the screeplays for Kickass and Xmen firstclass. Her and Matthew Vaughn seem to make a great team. Glad to see that she's also back for Kingsman 2.

Loved the first movie, especially the church fight scene, one of the best movie surprises I've seen so far. Looking forward to the sequel and how they can top the first one.

Fury451

Banned
It's weird cuz Sam Jackson says "this isn't that kind of movie" and then it totally does become "that kind of movie" in the last half hour.

That's the joke though. Even the straightforward nature of the anal proposal is bucking the trend of coy dialogue and innuendo in spy films.

Really enjoyed the 1st movie and didn't have a problem with the Princess scene at the end.

Underrated Samuel L Jackson performance.

Hope the situation with Colin Firth is handled well in the sequel.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
im baffled by people overthinking the 'do the princess in the butt' thing. it was a bit of dirty humour. how is it worse than quite a lot of graphic murders in any way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom