• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

San Pellegrino - Blood Orange is the best fizzy drink

MercuryLS3

For real, this drink is heaven. I have to be careful not to drink too many of these.
81LlD6bAnYL._SL1500_.jpg
Even the can is a thing of beauty.

San Pellegrino is a bit too heavy for a nice midday drink but I'm a grapefruit Perrier stan so I understand I'm living inside a very delicate glass house

Yup that flavor of SP is incredible. Just wish it didnt have so much sugar so I could drink it more often.

Fresca is a solid second place.

It's damn good and definitely my favorite of the Sanpellegrino flavors, but it's got so much sugar in it - almost the same as a can of coke. So I have it just a few times a year.

I like the lime seltzer water my local Giant has. No sugar or artificial sweeteners, just a touch of lime.

Yep, I drink mostly water and black coffee, but from time to time I'll pick up lime flavored sparkling water

OP you have good taste. That is a solid pick. I want to submit something else that's a bit hard to find but that's fantastic over ice or as a mixer: Buffalo Rock Ginger Ale.

UWqdoum_d.jpg

Hard to find outside of Alabama, but well worth it. Easily the best ginger ale I've ever had -- incredibly spicy, yet refreshing. Also good for relieving nausea, something my pregnant wife's quite appreciated.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Finally someone knows whats up. I love that shit. Its probably not good for you but i love that shitttt.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
I had a local Greek rip-off of this on Crete and the lemon one was the greatest soda I ever had. Probably arsenic and shoe polish but I don’t care it was that good.

TI82

Banned
La Croix and clear American are the best carbonated water. San Pellegrino is easily the worst, disgusting nasty drink

Top Bottom