• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

San Pellegrino - Blood Orange is the best fizzy drink

soqquatto

random Chinotto endorsement

chinotto_4d082dd38e78d.png

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I'm surprised how many people are advocating for water from a can. Any water or seltzer I've tried that way has had an unbearable tinny aftertaste.

Kroger has a store brand of sparkling water in 1 liter bottles for ~.60-.70 apiece, the Blood Orange and Blueberry Pomegranate varieties of that are my jam.

Hell yea that shit is amazing. Anything blood orange is pretty great honestly. I had to stop buying that because I would drink em all too soon

muteki

San Pellegrino flavored drinks have sugar, etc. in them last I checked, so I rather just stick with the Perrier flavors as they are still just fizzy water.

PatzCU

I'm not sure where you're from OP but also try out Orange Fanta from Europe. Not Mexican or American Fanta, has to be from Europe. It has the same kind of natural tasting orange juice flavor combined with soda.

If you live in the US, you can get it a Cost Plus World Market.

Yes!!!!!!!

I love them all, but Aranciata Rossa is just next level.

I don't think I have ever stopped at just one. Usually I can polish off a six pack at once.

Takuan

Pompelmo is my favorite San Pellegrino soda. All their drinks are pretty refreshing, but I find Blood Orange to be a touch too sweet.

TheOMan

Tagged as I see fit
I want to like the San Pelligrino stuff, but I find it waaaaaay too sweet. My tongue feels glazed after a few sips. :(

Top Bottom