• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the topic of Hershey's chocolate, the reason for the taste is the fact that Hershey's boils its milk: http://www.hersheystory.org/about/milton-hershey.aspx. Milton Hershey did this as a way to mass produce chocolate cheaply, which at the time was available only to the upper class. The boiling of the milk goes to the point where the milk almost curdles, thus creating the taste of Hershey's chocolate.
No offense but even most discount-Made chocolate bars are better than hershey (italian here btw)

Brobzoid

how do I slip unnoticed out of a gloryhole booth?
hershey tastes like ass ya

most american candy tastes strange to me tho

/djungelvrål fan

ArjanN

I hope they've been practicing a little. It's never going to happen if they go in cold again.

Nah, going in cold would be much funnier.

I recently started playing the game again to finish off the campaign, and it only took me about two hours to get the lantern run achievements with only one other player.
That was on PC though and I feel the game controls better there.
I assume the "final" means that they either beat it or never play it again. :p

zroid

Banned
Breaking Lanturn Run news:

"I will not leave that room until the Lanturn Run is complete" - Will Smith

Lanturn.png

what?

watching drew and vinny watch TNT.

YES

Because plugging in ps3 video cables is hard!!!!

PS3 uses HDCP to block all HDMI video capture. This means they have to switch all their outputs to component if they want to use PS3. They don't have the equipment yet to do this in a way that wouldn't cause a significant delay. Blame Sony for making things stupidly difficult.

Haunted

Man, xbawks not making the best impression today... they probably should've played some SONY COMPUTER ENTERTAINMENT PLAYSTATION®3 (PS3™) games instead.

or some Trials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom