• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb Thread 2: A thread on a popular internet message board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haunted

Why even mention Trials money matches when you're doing something different? Someone needs to step in right now.

edit: solid

Plasma

Banned
I want to see Brad play Trials I'd imagine those extreme levels would be even more infuriating with notifications popping up.

Haunted

I'm not even seeing those notifications anymore. My brain just tunes them out.

I can't be the only one who'd watch the guys play a couple hours tackling Trials' Hard and Extreme tracks, right?

Haunted

yay Trials

boo multiplayer

yay local multi

When I see three players selecting the Scorpion, I take the Phoenix just because.

This is going to be the best E3 ever if this is honestly what they're planning on using, hahahaha.

edit: Whoa, whoa, whoa. There's plenty of seasoning on that 360 Controller. Now you take this home, throw it in a pot, add some broth, a potato. Baby, you've got a stew going.

Dizzy-4U

After learning about DayZ today, it quickly became my most wanted TNT ever. It has the potential to be the best thing ever with all the duders playing as a group trying to survive. I hope Dave or someone gives it a try.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
i86OMWJzmsE9A.jpg

Agnogenic

Neo Member
I'm super excited to see them go for that achievement again! It is going to be hilarious; I'm pretty sure one of them is going to break under pressure receive the rage of the others.

I'm finally finishing TNT and it's great when the notifications finally stop, but then people start again. For such an entertaining site and people, the audience is incredibly unfunny and annoying. I hope they never leave notifications on again.

Besides that, watching them play Trials together was fun. TNT is at its best when it's just the guys and I hope they find more games that suit it well.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
I'm finally finishing TNT and it's great when the notifications finally stop, but then people start again. For such an entertaining site and people, the audience is incredibly unfunny and annoying. I hope they never leave notifications on again.

Besides that, watching them play Trials together was fun. TNT is at its best when it's just the guys and I hope they find more games that suit it well.

They left the notifications on on purpose. They were using them to choose the next game.

huh... have you checked out their site recently? It's way better than before imo.

They got budget to go places and check out cool shit. Also a lot of fun articles.

It's a lot better than loling at android phones all day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lxsw97NjBqo

Yeah, Tested made out better for their merger. Though I miss the greater focus on tech and gadgets.

It's Screened I'm worried about. The new staff doesn't seem so bad in all honesty, but it's not Alex and Rorie, so, y'know.

Yeah, Tested made out better for their merger. Though I miss the greater focus on tech and gadgets.

It's Screened I'm worried about. The new staff doesn't seem so bad in all honesty, but it's not Alex and Rorie, so, y'know.

They said they will get back on tech and gadgets when it's that 'season' again, and when they finally get an office (should be summer?).

I was more of a Rorie guy than a screened guy though, so that didn't bother me. He still updates his pet puppies blog, so I'm happy!

They left the notifications on on purpose. They were using them to choose the next game.

I watched at the beginning when they were doing that but we all know people weren't sending messages for that really. The same person sending 50 times to play Doom or Gear of Wars on windows is just dumb. I'm not actively upset about it but leaving the notification sound on (and I know they brought up how they could turn it off but didn't) makes listening crazy annoying.

It was funny when they were judging for the whole 10 minutes but for people to continue is silly. When it finally stopped during Trials it was a like involuntary "wow, finally" after 1 1/2 hours of that, now, dreaded sound.

sixghost

God I forgot Screened even existed still.

Xanathus

God I forgot Screened even existed still.

Holy crap, I forgot that Screened is still running. I assumed it was dead after Rorie and Alex left. It's pretty funny/weird that the old WhiskeyMedia crew including people who left before the split are still listed as Staff users. Actually Screened is really weird now, period. Who the heck are these people running it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom