• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT5| Gotta Catalog 'Em All!

Status
Not open for further replies.

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
There's 10 creepy items, right?

How do I get others in the house to scare them?

Quit and restart. Different people are in their houses each time. (Note: doesn't work if you save and continue. You have to quit.)
I'd also like confirmation on the 10 creepy items thing, because I've just reached that.

Oxx

Got all the creepy stuff. I had to save and quit a few times to get villagers back in their houses.

Not too fussed about the rest. Got a few pumpkin heads, clothes, and old house stuff.

More fun than a bug-off!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm glad this event is turning out to be pretty fun :) still have a couple hours to go myself

Frogstep

It's furniture all right (has the leaf icon), but may require a fee to dispose.

Oh ok that's cool then. I was imagining it being like the fireworks or something, where you just plop it down on the floor and then disposed of later.

I'm glad this event is turning out to be pretty fun :) still have a couple hours to go myself

I hope this event will bring back some people who haven't returned form their Pokemon journey. Definitely an exciting event.

I have a whole bunch of candies up for grabs. I don't have much time left as my animal crossing game, for some reason it's 2 hours ahead.

Let me know!

Lol, having those patched clothes was easy. :D The rest of the stuff I already got. :)

Also, if you have Gracie clothes on you, they won't change that to patched ones, so maybe that also could be for the Shrunk jacket and other unorderable clothes... :)

Curious what other DLC items there will be in a couple of hours. :)

Linius

Lol, having those patched clothes was easy. :D The rest of the stuff I already got. :)

Also, if you have Gracie clothes on you, they won't change that to patched ones, so maybe that also could be for the Shrunk jacket and other unorderable clothes... :)

Curious what other DLC items there will be in a couple of hours. :)

Yeah, I wonder what the november item will be.

And seriously, don't you feel like you're missing out since you've got everything already? For me it's so exciting to do stuff to gather new furniture :p

Hmz, still haven't a lollipop...

Yeah, I wonder what the november item will be.

And seriously, don't you feel like you're missing out since you've got everything already? For me it's so exciting to do stuff to gather new furniture :p

Nah, not really, I still do the events to get the items and the spare ones I can give or sell away. :)

axisofweevils

Holy crap! Today's real megaton is that more than two people can have the same first name.
So... I have almost all the items. It took way longer than I expected, actually, and was kinda stressful.

Oxx

I just found a dress on my mannequin, so I think I might have actually collected all the patched stuff.

I made a Creepy room, but it still seemed kinda empty.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So that's another creepy set completed. Think I'll take a break from it now.

Still no idea what I'm going to do with all my spare candy. I could chase Jack all night, but it will get a bit tedious, especially as I don't really want more pumpkin heads, old floors/walls or jack in the boxes from the other villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom