• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

papasmurf1038

Neo Member
Got a 5-star Odin from the free pull! His IVs don't even matter since he's just Blarblade fodder, only question is whether to use him on Ursula or save him for a future blue mage.

sense

Wow what is up with the banner for celica, delthea, Sonya. Put in like 140 orbs and not a single one of the three....... got three 5* Hawkeyes.... well atleast I can use them for death blow fodder...

explodet

It's funny how a free summon from a new banner means we all get to share in both the thrill of a 5* pull and the agony of a 3* pull.

I'll be right there with you guys as soon as I get to pull myself. Wasn't expecting a Blade tome banner, could use a Tharja for a red tome user or a Odin for what everybody else uses him for.

Speaking of which, I ironically got a 5* Merric from the Blade banner. I *suppose* Excalibur is a "blade" tome, figuratively speaking.

Sadly he's -Atk and generally hits like a wet paper towel, but a 5* is a 5*.

(There weren't any red stones on the board, so I thought I'd try for a Nino for merging purposes.)

c-murph

Fuck was literally up to 11% (Focus + non) andnever got a 5* drop on the hero fest banner... Wasted all my orbs. Ended up with my 8th Tharja though so can't be too pissy.

Alucrid

Banned
Speaking of which, I ironically got a 5* Merric from the Blade banner. I *suppose* Excalibur is a "blade" tome, figuratively speaking.

Sadly he's -Atk and generally hits like a wet paper towel, but a 5* is a 5*.

(There weren't any red stones on the board, so I thought I'd try for a Nino for merging purposes.)

i always love those "what if i picked that other stone" moments

Cerium

Only good for feathers, unless you enjoy looking at her yaeba/fang.

Congrats on the pull!
awful might as well send her home
Almost ideal. Congrats

Whew thanks I've been due for some good luck. Took me way too many orbs to get Summer Corrin.

I actually only just realized last night that the first pull on a banner is now free. I have no idea how many banners I've missed out on.

Back to hoarding orbs until Choose Your Legends.

Wichu

I hate all of you who are pulling 5*s on your free pulls.

Anyway, I went and spent the 44000 feathers to merge my trusty +Res/-Spe M!Robin into a +Atk/-Res one and give him Quick Riposte 3. I hope they don't release any good red mages soon to make me regret this :p

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Any consensus forming on Amelia builds? Mine is plus speed and minus attack. I wanted to give her DC but I think I need to address the lower attack with my A slot.

Any consensus forming on Amelia builds? Mine is plus speed and minus attack. I wanted to give her DC but I think I need to address the lower attack with my A slot.

I went with Fury + Renewal on my Nuetral Amelia, because I have always liked that build on other units. Fury boosts her already great stats allowing her to hit harder, avoid more doubles, and take less damage, and Renewal mitigates the extra health loss from fury. Also with TT and chain maps being a thing keeping one's health up can be a big help. Even in arena the ability to trade health is a big deal on some matchups.

Alucrid

Banned
going to try and build up a second horse emblem. right now it's going to be a +atk/-res eliwood and reinhardt. need to decide between a +spd / -res abel or +atk / -hp roderick and a +spd / -def titania or +atk / -def frederick.

lt519

Death Blow or Darting Blow on a gronnblade+ horse emblem Cecilia? She's +HP/-RES. I also plan on using gronnraven occasionally for specialized situations.

Took the dip and spent 44k feathers on her, got bored. Got Gronnblade+, Draw Back, and Hone Cavalry on her already. S!Elise + SP bonus is at 12 SP a kill is making this real quick.

Alucrid

Banned
Death Blow or Darting Blow on a gronnblade+ horse emblem Cecilia? She's +HP/-RES. I also plan on using gronnraven occasionally for specialized situations.

Took the dip and spent 44k feathers on her, got bored. Got Gronnblade+, Draw Back, and Hone Cavalry on her already. S!Elise + SP bonus is at 12 SP a kill is making this real quick.

i'd do deathblow. she doesn't double that much even with a hone buff and when she does she'll usually kill in one hit anyways

The results are fairly comparable. I'd say go with Darting Blow since Death Blow only competes with it and isn't significantly. It's the far more common skill of the two (unless you have some kind of weird luck accruing DB3). I ran the duel sim and gave everyone Fury 3 to better simulate arena. They're neck and neck

As a F2P I feel like I reached my limit on the free orbs, all that's left are the lunatic chapters and tbh I don't think I'm dedicated enough to do the whole skill inheritance thing.

I know there's occasional quests that give out orbs but those would be at a slower pace.

Golnei

Encountered a Maria bait in arena with 3 Michalis accompanying her. All of them had distant counter. That was fun.

tumblr_n1bmhoRU1T1r922azo1_500.gif

Roman

I think the best Cecilia is +Spd and uses Fury. With cavalry buffs it helps push her spd into doubling levels, and additionally gives you Res to better use tools like the Atk Ploy seal.

DC is very solid on her but competes with DC on Sheena and Hector. What's actually really good on her is Brave Axe, with the B slot options being Windsweep/Axebreaker/Cancel Affinity.

Mupod

oh god I finally got Summer Corrin. -atk +def but who cares, blarblade will fix that. Uh, once I find Hinoka, at least.

But yeah guess I'm making a flier team now. I held off on using my spare Distant Counter since I wasn't sure if it was going to Titania or Camilla.

I ended up hooking up one of my 2 -Spd Bride Cordelias with the works (just L&D2 for now) and she kicks major ass. It kind of stings when she can't quad and finish off units with under 30 speed though. Really hope those infernal coins let us manipulate IVs. Setting units back to neutral would be more than enough.

redcrayon

Got a spare Hector from a pull this morning, my Titania is now set up to cover me for defence vs blue and green magic. Distant counter, 33 resistance, Iceberg and her emerald axe makes mincemeat of Reinhardt and chums, and she can quite happily hold her own against blue combat units. Am sure there are better setups but I'm on a budget and don't have many of the better skills spare at the moment. Low attack means that other green combat units do tend to wipe the floor with her, but she's got the manuverability as cavalry to choose her battles to some extent. Excellent stuff.

spiritfox

I finally got S Corrin, except she's spd-/atk+. I don't think she's fixable. feel like throwing my phone.

Who cares about speed when you can 1 shot everything (except greens). Plus you have flier buffs to patch up the difference. She's fine.

At least you have one.

Mupod

Got a spare Hector from a pull this morning, my Titania is now set up to cover me for defence vs blue and green magic. Distant counter, 33 resistance, Iceberg and her emerald axe makes mincemeat of Reinhardt and chums, and she can quite happily hold her own against blue combat units. Am sure there are better setups but I'm on a budget and don't have many of the better skills spare at the moment. Low attack means that other green combat units do tend to wipe the floor with her, but she's got the manuverability as cavalry to choose her battles to some extent. Excellent stuff.

I was literally about to do this but finding SCorrin and a +SPD camilla means that I'm going emerald axe DC camilla instead. Same concept as Titania, just on a wyvern instead of a horse.

My 4* Titania will get promoted eventually though. I need greens too badly.

Who cares about speed when you can 1 shot everything (except greens). Plus you have flier buffs to patch up the difference. She's fine.

At least you have one.

Exactly. I'm not worried at all about my -atk one and I don't even have Hone Fliers yet. It'll be available on someone else eventually. I run blade tome Ursula and Cecilia, if -spd SCorrin is unusable then explain why those two are my biggest killers.

Wiseblade

-Atk on an Emblem Blade Tome user is far less crippling than -Speed. With full emblem buffs, their damage output is increasing by 30 while their speed only increases by 6. It's workable, but they're not really comparable.

Sushen

I was literally about to do this but finding SCorrin and a +SPD camilla means that I'm going emerald axe DC camilla instead. Same concept as Titania, just on a wyvern instead of a horse.

My 4* Titania will get promoted eventually though. I need greens too badly.
I'm in the same dilemma as I have a spare DC as well. I'm slightly leaning towards Titania as second horse team can use green mage check.

Exactly. I'm not worried at all about my -atk one and I don't even have Hone Fliers yet. It'll be available on someone else eventually. I run blade tome Ursula and Cecilia, if -spd SCorrin is unusable then explain why those two are my biggest killers.
Plus I wish my S Corrin is rather atk- because I also don't have a hone flier and 31 speed is a sad number for mages. Yeah, I'll still build a flier team...

redcrayon

My 4* Titania will get promoted eventually though. I need greens too badly..
Yeah, Camilla is definitely on my list for rounding out my flier team, Michaelis too.

kswiston

What is the best skill kit for Summer Corrin?

Mine is level 34, but I should take advantage of double SP today to grind out those last 6 levels.

What is the best skill kit for Summer Corrin?

Mine is level 34, but I should take advantage of double SP today to grind out those last 6 levels.

Blarblade+ with Swift Sparrow+desparation as probably her best A+B. Fury is a great sub for swift sparrow since the latter is scarcer. Even outside of a flier team she would be dangerous with an Eirika/Ephraim buffing her.

lt519

Cherry picked my way back to 4800 picking only 684 or higher with a couple 690s in there. See if that gets me back into T20. Still can't get a defense with a 4* unit, I don't think I'm getting matched to often.

Cherry picked my way back to 4800 picking only 684 or higher with a couple 690s in there. See if that gets me back into T20. Still can't get a defense with a 4* unit, I don't think I'm getting matched to often.

I think that will get you there. I have a lower score on my alt that had to use Legion and even that score may get in. Next week I am toast though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom