• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes |OT|Natural Selection Simulator

Status
Not open for further replies.

firehawk12

Subete no aware
Depends on what your team needs, honestly. Xander is a great physical tank for horse emblem when you're on those maps where the enemies don't approach (just avoid non green mages). He also laughs at Hector so he's good for arena.

Quick Riposte makes up for his low speed by letting him double too.
I'm basically just using Ryoma and Camilla since I never levelled up anyone else. So I really have no idea. lol

I guess going from 3* to 5* costs 22000 so I am still not that far away from getting 3 new 5*. Too bad feathers are so rare, but then again, at least you can make your own 5* if you never get one.

Firemind

I'm basically just using Ryoma and Camilla since I never levelled up anyone else. So I really have no idea. lol

I guess going from 3* to 5* costs 22000 so I am still not that far away from getting 3 new 5*. Too bad feathers are so rare, but then again, at least you can make your own 5* if you never get one.
It sucks because all the good ones are locked out behind 5*s.

Scum

I've done it as well now. Too busy watching Neymar shame Ligue 1 earlier and forgot that I had auto battle on for Challenges 1 & 2. Goodbye 3SP/6SP. I blame Mupod & Vena for this.

24027086531_f85a78cb81_o.png

Excluding GHB characters, Nowi, Kagero, Klein, Cecelia, Est, Nino, and?

Frederick, Tharja, Mae, Cordelia, Cherche, Fae, A Tiki, Roderick, Soren, Olivia, Effie, Sheena, Reinhardt, Eirika, Marth, Athena, and I am sure I am missing more. MRobin can be found at 3 and 4 and is still solid for chain maps and GHBs and the occasional counter pick in arena. That is a solid list of units to pull at 4* and some even at 3*.

Firemind

Fae, A Tiki, Soren, Marth, Olivia really aren't worth it to 5*. Effie and Sheena being armor are niche enough to be borderline.

Didn't know Reinhardt can be pulled as 4*.

Ondore

So I've been keeping track of the units I wanted to 5* for use in normal play, but a lot of them have other requirements (5* units, mainly). I did a check of how many of things I need to promote just for fodder.

...I'm now starting a GoFeatherMe since I need somewhere over half a million feathers to get the units I want to 5* with the skills I want.

lt519

Exclusing GHB characters is a bit silly, they are some of the best in the game due to their unique weapons and abilities. Camus and Xander are absolute monsters. Zeph is the best sword armor unit and very useful in all the content. I always find a use for Michalis as well. Plus Tempest Trials gave a free 4/5* Marth with stats like Lucina who is top tier.

In fact my main two teams are composed of 4* obtainable characters

Reinhardt, Camus, Xander, Titania (or Cecilia)
MRobin, Nino, Eirika (or Nowi), Olivia

Feathers do take a while to gather, but since the Camus GHB (last time I 5* someone) I saved up over 140k.

Alucrid

Banned
Exclusing GHB characters is a bit silly, they are some of the best in the game due to their unique weapons and abilities. Camus and Xander are absolute monsters. Zeph is the best sword armor unit and very useful in all the content. I always find a use for Michalis as well. Plus Tempest Trials gave a free 4/5* Marth with stats like Lucina who is top tier.

In fact my main two teams are composed of 4* obtainable characters

Reinhardt, Camus, Xander, Titania (or Cecilia)
MRobin, Nino, Eirika (or Nowi), Olivia

Feathers do take a while to gather, but since the Camus GHB (last time I 5* someone) I saved up over 140k.

with arena feathers, arena assault feathers, more quest feathers, additional feather sources like TT and the gauntlet i feel like feathers are easier to come by than ever

Sushen

with arena feathers, arena assault feathers, more quest feathers, additional feather sources like TT and the gauntlet i feel like feathers are easier to come by than ever
Surely. I don't miss the day when I wondered how many days I needed to get 20k with 15 daily feathers, haha. Still, I can't seem to have enough feathers in general now with 5* fodder.

I tend to use mine while keeping my balance around 40-60k.

Mupod

Well, feathers are much easier to come by, but we need more of them now with all these modes requiring you to have many viable characters. 28 in the case of AA, and that's assuming you have coverage for all the enemies you face.

I burned through 66k yesterday promoting Camilla and getting her an emerald axe, as well as promoting Palla and getting SI for the rest of my flier team. I need another 10k for Valter tomorrow, and another 20k for a Blarblade+ for Corrin.

But it's an attainable goal, hell I could get most of it right now if I cleared out chain challenge. And now I have a flier team to play around with as well as a flying 'I win' button against all blue mages.

Kenai

If you're running Blarblade/Gronnblade, you might want it the other way round. As in Goad on the casters and Fortify on Palla.

That way, both your casters get the start-of-turn buffs from Hone and Fortify to maximise the damage from the Blade tomes.

Whereas the physical units don't really need Fortify.

That would indeed probably work best, thanks. Trying to do this as cheaply as possible with the feathers, haha.

I do have a spare Hinoka so that's what I will probably do.

Sushen

I wish I could transfer units between accounts. In my main, I've never got Hinoka whereas my secondary Hinoka as the only flier...

Wiseblade

Frederick, Tharja, Mae, Cordelia, Cherche, Fae, A Tiki, Roderick, Soren, Olivia, Effie, Sheena, Reinhardt, Eirika, Marth, Athena, and I am sure I am missing more. MRobin can be found at 3 and 4 and is still solid for chain maps and GHBs and the occasional counter pick in arena. That is a solid list of units to pull at 4* and some even at 3*.
Kagero, Cecilia, Peri, Hana, Lilina and Roy are all deeply offended you didn't include them. Beyond them, there's units that fall into a very specific niche or are technically outclassed, but are useful in their own right like Eliwood, Beruka, Frederick & Subaki.

Honestly what I'm looking forward to Panic Ploy the most from Valter GHB. These multiple animal teams in arena assault are making me hate the mode. Let me use my units until they die for the love of god. I can only answer these stupid buffs so many times.

Sushen

1. create bunch of dupe reroll to get what you want
2. transfer to main acc
3. ????
4. profit for you, "loss" for dev

I see. I understand what the kitty dude/dudette meant.

There are plenty of people who abuse system, but you can't build a system around the assumption that everyone is like that because the rest of us, who are vast majority, won't appreciate it and leave.

Not that I'm saying I'll leave if the game doesn't provide a way to merge accounts, but I'm pointing out that you can't design a game thinking everybody is abusers/hackers. Everyone knows what happened to CD copy protection scheme back in the days. You can't treat people as if they're all potential thieves.

Anyway, I know merging accounts is not going to happen, but one can dream, right?

No. Around $2 more likely. Also a guaranteed 5* with every $50.

ignoring discounted daily paid single roll in some of the games, average roll price for feh is still in line with others, at least those that I played.
in the end they're still a company that develop a gacha game. being generous with free currency from login/events are one thing, being generous with paid currency price is another thing, which is hard.
as for guaranteed highest rank using paid money, I don't see it is impossible in this game. although generally it'll be on rare occasion. if they keep on doing it regularly at one point it might end up being a negative from players pov. just compare at fgo & gbf where it is a rarity for the former and celebrated when it happened while it's regularly for the latter to the point where playerbase call it as scamleg just because the result isn't what they wanted (and suptix is superior).

lt519

Highest score in Arena Assault yet, 4782. All advanced no deaths, tried to start off with higher BST putting me in 680-690 range but unfortunately mostly ended up on the lower end. Didn't crack top 5k unfortunately. Pains me to start with Nowi, since she can absolutely destroy red teams, but I've got to bump up my BST. Next week I think I'll start with Roy+1, Fae, Nowi, and Eirika just to get the ball rolling. It's easier to deal with 690 teams when you can see them ahead of time.

Is it viable to build a flier team without a red unit? Usually my team has a red unit.

Have fun dealing with the Hector Amelia combos I'm already running into.

explodet

I just came to a realization that from all of my green 5* pulls, every single one is -ATK. My only 5* green that isn't -ATK is Anna, and she wasn't a pull.

Probability is a son of a bitch.

redcrayon

When the hell do these reinforcements stop? I was killing dudes for 6 turns before I caved in lol
Killing all enemy units on-screen wins the battle instantly. Be aggressive if you don't want to be worn down by attrition.

The sneaky archer on the right with escape route, silver bow, moonbow has caught me out twice, he's my top priority kill now, sod Valter!

spiritfox

LOL cheesed Lunatic with Klein and double WoM dancers. First turn killed the Hammer flier with Klein and let him tank the archer. This'll put him in WoM range and the dancers just flew around dancing him to take out all the fliers. I doubt this will work in Infernal.

MildSoss

LOL cheesed Lunatic with Klein and double WoM dancers. First turn killed the Hammer flier with Klein and let him tank the archer. This'll put him in WoM range and the dancers just flew around dancing him to take out all the fliers. I doubt this will work in Infernal.

It actually did, i was having a hard time so I ended up cheesing it with your strategy. Good stuff lol

Sölf

So I need Brave Bow users, WoM Dancers or Flier Emblem? Okay, I beat Lunatic after 5 tries and died instantly to Infernal. Guess this will wait.

Beat Valter on Hard and Lunatic. I don't do these on Infernal difficulty, so that's left unchecked.

I had a far easier time here compared to the Lilina and Cecilia battle. The bound GHB took me days to beat on Lunatic.

I won the Valter battle with Azura, Ryoma, Bridelia, and Minerva. Glad I got it out of the way quickly.

Infernal down.

Jeeze that was painful. Seemed like I just committed the respawns to memory and tried to take out as many units as possible per turn. I used Bridelia/Takumi/Reinhardt/Azura. Takumi needed a hone buff to take out the fliers but he ended up taking out a few. Reinhardt kicked all kinds of ass until the brave axe dude showed up ruined a bunch of my runs. Not sure how I figured out how to take him out but I somehow was able to dance Bridelia into the corner where he spawns and was able to quad-strike him. From there it was just clean up.

It legit took me an hour to figure this out lol. Had to give Takumi swap so she could dance Reinhardt for the opening I'd figured out. Pretty nutty! This GHB is probably my favourite one.

The sheer number of reinforcements is insanity. I ended up having to level up a Gordin for a brave bow user. My Leon and Takumi are almost identical statwise, couldn't double the speedy green fliers. Even after I subbed Gordin in I still took a few tries, one of the fliers has def ploy and my Xander had 1hp, so that was a suprrise. And then it was positioning. Reinhardt can't 1 hit the red lancer so I had to keep Xander at the bottom rather than up top fighting the greens as I tried initially.

Reinhardt with lancebreaker paired with dancer was my mvp. Everybody at the bottom is red or lancer. Kill the lancer, shove from Gordin so my dancer could move him out of harms way. Xander tanks and kills green flier, tanks archer but can't kill him. Reinhardt damages armor, kills bottom left mage. Archer WoM kills itself on my Ninian. Gordin stays up top to kill the Green fliers that spawn so Xander, Ninian, and Reinhardt can keep the bottom clean. Barely survive the last reinforcements where there is a mage in the top right and other units at the bottom, but I was able to do some delicate positioning to survive a turn and clean up after that.

Insanity, regardless.

champloo

Only beat Infernal by the skin of my teeth.. My team was half flier half dragon with A-Tiki /Nowi/Cherche/Hinoka.

The reinforcements were nuts, they spawned so quickly I basically needed to kill faster than they pop up. also Panic Ploy on Valter and the armored dude is evil.

Infernal Valter down with no Flyer Emblem, no WoM, no Galeforce, and no Horse Emblem. (Had one Cavalry unit, Frederick, but no Horse buffs obviously.)

MVP was Linde with her Aura tome + Breath of Life stacking combo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom