• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Awesomely awkward celebrity-fan photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

1GabUp

This thread made me realise two things :

Firstly (more confirmation than realisation), GAF photoshop talent is really something to behold :lol

And secondly, Edward Furlong hasn't aged too well.

smurfx said:
wow so do most people who go to those conventions look like that? do nerds usually look like that? wonder if most people on neogaf look like these people. i know the people in the post your picture thread look normal. although i guess that only the normal looking people would post their pics.

Gaf and the internet love to cherry pick the most hillarious and bad looking photos. Yea you get alot of awful looking people at cons but you also have a ton of normal people.... but that's not as funny to look at.

And the folks who get these pictures taken are usually the most dorky or harcore of fans since they have to wait in line for hours and pay pretty heft prices for these pics.

As for the gaf picture threads of girlfriends and such, yea your going to get mostly those who are normal/good looking posting up their pics.

1t92f4.jpg

solidefy

I dont think I've ever laughed as hard at anything on gaf. I have tears streaming down my face at my desk. Thank you for all the pics, you guys are the real heroes.

:lol :lol :lol

Salsa

Summer Glau looks the same in every photo/movie/series he's in. Im surprised to see people realizing this just now.

Seriously the girl has like.. two different faces.

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Summer Glau is ridiculously pretty.

Anyway.

14jq5av.jpg

These two should play a version of Tweedledum and Tweedledee in Batman 3.

andycapps

BotoxAgent said:
oh man, John Connor really went downhill, he looks terrible.

Oh wow, I was trying to remember what he was in. Now I remember. Was also in American History X. No wonder he hasn't been in anything lately.

X26

Banned
of fuck, what a horrible thread to go into with flu-weakened lungs, I feel like i'm going to die from all the laughing :lol

KingGondo

Banned
Frakes doesn't look that bad, IMO. He's almost 60, and he was between 35 and 43 when he was on TNG. You probably age the most between ages 40 and 60 anyways.

But yeah, Furlong looks rough for age 34. :lol He's still loving life, though!

I have never been to any sort of "Con." I went to a trading card tournament one time and while there were some stereotypical people there it was not this bad, nowhere near this bad.

These pictures were hand picked I would assume to show off these folks .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom