• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Classic Game Room is back-CGR 2085

00_Zer0

For those who love classic games you should give CGR season 2 a try. It started back up a day or so ago on Youtube and depending how season 2 does we may get more seasons.

The old show was on for years until Youtube started screwing with their algorithms and destroyed profitability for many shows like this. CGR is celebrating it's 25th year and is good to see it making a comeback.

Maybe Mark's style is an acquired taste, but this guy seems like a real chili dude in real life, and I respect his taste and style. He is not only great at video production, but now has print/publishing, and music creation/production under his belt too.

Check the links below for Season 2 Episode 1, as well as a link to his Synth Wave music under the moniker of Omega Ronin. It's all great stuff!

00_Zer0

Been watching CGR for years, never unsubscribed so it's been nice seeing Mark returning to gaming content.
Yeah it's amazing to see that he still has almost 450K subscribers. It's sad when Youtube makes it hard on creators such as Mark where he can barely justify continuing making videos. Even if this is the last season I will love every minute of it.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Awesome and likable dude but I couldn’t make it past 20 minutes. His humor just doesn’t do it for me anymore heh.

T R U X T O N

SimTourist

The problem wasn't the youtube algorithm, but the fact that he started to review stuff that no one cared about instead of modern games. The reviews for modern stuff were always very late, several years late in most cases. If he put out his reviews close to release he could've maintained an audience.

consoul

I'm glad he's back and doing what he wants rather than just trying to farm maximum engagement like everyone else.

Top Bottom