• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Code Vein new trailer

I'm still interested, I like the Tokyo Ghoul x Soulsborne thing they got going. If it is that though, it'll make it so people will compare it to Soulsborne, so the gameplay better be up to snuff at the very least.

xviper

repetitive environments, repetitive enemies, bosses are all large knights

probably gonna be shit, even worse than Nioh, at least Nioh had awesome bosses that were better than Garbage Souls 3's bosses

Copper

Every time I see new material for this game it's looking better. It's basically the new Tales of game but darker, and with DS like combat and open world with a party? Sounds pretty cool imo. Also nice to ufotable doing the anime cut-scenes, anime incoming?

Gaplanet

probably gonna be shit, even worse than Nioh, at least Nioh had awesome bosses that were better than Garbage Souls 3's bosses

You honestly saying the bosses from Dark Souls 3 are shit?

JTCx

If Dark Soul 3's bosses were garbage then Nioh's bosses were dogshit.

krakov

Parody levels of teen angst in this trailer. I'd love to see more soulslike games but this puts me off in almost every way I can think of.

xviper

You honestly saying the bosses from Dark Souls 3 are shit?

shit is not the word to describe Garbage Souls 3 bosses, i would describe them as ULTRA FUCKING SHIT

80% of the bosses of Garbage souls 3 are knights, no variety at all, look at Demon's souls, Dark souls 1 and Bloodborne bosses, they had huge variety of bosses from giant monsters, to fucked up looking beasts, and they had knights bosses that are unique and memorable

Garbage souls 3 bosses are forgetable

Shifty

Man, the God Eater team's anime art style really clashes with the souls-inspired world and aesthetic.

The characters should look as if they came out of Berserk, but instead are common-or-garden anime blobs.

SS4Ricky

Neo Member
shit is not the word to describe Garbage Souls 3 bosses, i would describe them as ULTRA FUCKING SHIT

80% of the bosses of Garbage souls 3 are knights, no variety at all, look at Demon's souls, Dark souls 1 and Bloodborne bosses, they had huge variety of bosses from giant monsters, to fucked up looking beasts, and they had knights bosses that are unique and memorable

OK, I think I see what's going on here. You mean Dark souls 2 not 3. Because what you described is 100% Dark Souls 2.

Jingo

I will memorize your name to never take your opinions seriously.

xviper

OK, I think I see what's going on here. You mean Dark souls 2 not 3. Because what you described is 100% Dark Souls 2.

back in 2014, that's what i though about Dark souls 2's bosses, they were mostly knights, but then Garbage souls 3 happened

both DS2 and 3 are the worst in the series by far, but at least DS2 had the best and most balanced PvP in the series

that's why i don't want them to release another soulsborne game anytime soon, i want them to take their time so we don't get another lazy, uninspired, boring sequel like Garbage souls 3, so many things in 3 are copy pasted in a bad way from the previous games, DS2 did not have that, DS2 had it's own thing, while it wasn't perfect, but it was still unique

Veggy

Have you actually played DS3?

If you include the DLC's, there are like
bosses, last I counted only around
are knights so I dunno where you got this bs "80% of the bosses are knights" from

Pejo

Looks great to me. I like the visual style, and the combat seems to be improving. Probably not going to be as refined as say, Dark Souls 3 (PVP memes aside), but it looks serviceable.

Top Bottom