• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

In this thread we post screens of early videogame builds

These aren't from an official beta (at least i don't think). Supposed conceptual screenshots of Final Fantasy VII for the SNES:

ff7snes1zx3.jpg

ff7snes3gm0.jpg

ff7snes2wr7.jpg

Fireblend

Banned
Kirby Titl N' Tumble 2 (Woah, I can't believe I can actually contribute to this thread :p)
Oh, and we definitely need this game on the Wii. PLEASE.

korokorokirby2.jpg
korokorokirby3.jpg

korokorokirby5.jpg
korokorokirby7.jpg

More images and videos here.

_leech_ said:
These aren't from an official beta (at least i don't think). Supposed conceptual screenshots of Final Fantasy VII for the SNES:

ff7snes1zx3.jpg

ff7snes3gm0.jpg

ff7snes2wr7.jpg

So I'm assuming this has nothing to do with the actual Final Fantasy VII story and characters?

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
Thanks for the FFVII stuff. Seems like they were re-usingh a lot of FFVI sprites (Shiva and Ifrit sprites, some enemy models), backgrounds and characters (some slightly upgraded from FFII/IV/V it seems). Interesting =). I still got a Superplay around here with screenshots with something resembling this and Bahamut Lagoon/FFVI, think it turned out to be that Hydra something game.

Jasoco

Banned
neopokekun said:
Krusty's Super Fun House wasn't a Simpsons game originally.
rattrap1.png

rattrap2.png
rattrap3.png

The publisher got the Simpsons license and needed a game to use it with.
Shades of Super Mario Bros. 2! I did not know this! That was one of my favorite puzzle platformers as a kid. (Only because of the Simpsons stuff of course. :lol)

I like how they also changed the sprites of the enemies and rats to match Matt Groening's art style.

Top Bottom