• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Custom xbox one controllers from xbox design lab

I decided to cave in and purchase one of these during the Easter sale. My controller arrived today, and it looks every bit as dope as I expected it to. It's called "The Blue Bomba" :)

I have a feeling that I will be purchasing at least one other design I've made before the year ends (Black Friday Sale maybe?).
blue%20bomba1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bluebomba3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

bluebomba4.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

I ordered these for my Groomsmen like three day before they went on sale and Microsoft ended up returning the 15$ difference on all 5. I would have taken credit but they gave me cash back and the controllers came out great. Really impressed.

DasTanK

Has anyone's controller come not flush in some areas? I just got mine today and on the back where the grip meets the plastic, it's not flush and not smooth.

sangreal

Has anyone's controller come not flush in some areas? I just got mine today and on the back where the grip meets the plastic, it's not flush and not smooth.

I would send a note to support. From most accounts they've been pretty helpful with design lab issues

Theorry

Review from Windows Central about the updated ones.

The biggest news is that the U.K. and Europe can finally now get in on the action. Those countries benefit from a year of Microsoft improving manufacturing and getting feedback from those in the U.S. too. For instance, last year's model had ABXY buttons that rattled slightly whereas this year's edition does not. Everything about the program has been tweaked, and those new metallic finishes and rubberized grips are definite recommendations.

https://www.windowscentral.com/review-xbox-design-lab-2017

Top Bottom