• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NorCal Regionals 10 | Fighting game tournament | March 24-25

You mean the formation of the buttons or where the buttons are placed? The layout with the convex shape is normal and is the japanese layout in arcades.

I meant the button placement. Perhaps my eyes were deceiving me or I just need a closer look and compare the Hori stick and the TE. Thanks for the info Edgeward.

Icu0C.png
Icu0C.png
Icu0C.png
Icu0C.png

Tron? What is this, Vanilla?

Edgeward

I meant the button placement. Perhaps my eyes were deceiving me or I just need a closer look and compare the Hori stick and the TE. Thanks for the info Edgeward.

360 stick is different. top 3 are face buttons with A button alone on the bottom. Ps3 retains the normal format of 2 face buttons on top and bottom.

Steve makes a crack about convention funk, just as Floe comes onto the stream.

Both commentators talk about how Mr. Naps has developed as an all-around player, and both players unlock "A Warrior Born".

The comedic timing is uncanny. Is this real life?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
First time listening to Steve. I approve the hype.

Rare footage of Wesker actually being played with skill

His Dorm is so awesome too. Watched him play like 50 matches on the FGTV. Completely different than Master CJ's wesker and dorm which is just MMHS all day.

He has all types of fancy and efficient combos off a plethora of situations.

Top Bottom