• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

imBask

Banned
wait is there ANY doubt that Reigns is winning at Roadblock?

they need the belt off KO so he can feud with Jericho, and DA BIG DAWG is right there!

Entropia

No One Remembers
So, what are the implications of this zero hour contract thing with regards to WWE going after some top UK Talent?

I tried telling y'all all year, don't believe this shit WWE is telling you about how they actually care about the indies surviving

The only reason they're cozying up to some is because they're sick of stabbing everyone in the front, there's no sport or thrill to it

Anth0ny

owens was just keeping that shit warm for roman

owens/jericho at mania won't have the belt

goldberg/brock at mania won't have the belt

reigns/who cares will have the belt

Sephzilla

reigns/who cares will have the belt

It's going to lead to Roman vs HHH for the Undisputed WWE Universal Heavyweight Championship of the Intercontinental United States. The winner will then saw off their own leg and pin Brian Kendrick for the Cruiserweight title.

Sephzilla

I can't think of what WWE's end game is at the moment but I do think we are still heading into a Reigns / Rollins / HHH match-up or a Rollins / HHH match-up at the very least.

I really can't think of any contenders for the Universal title I give a shit about at this point. Hell, for the first time since I've gotten back into watching "Spots Entertainment", I can't be arsed with anything the WWE is doing atm. I haven't watch a full episode in almost two months.

WWE's
read: Vince McMahon's
end goal is to end a WrestleMania with people cheering a victorious Roman.

Sephzilla

I believe Roman Reign's is Vince McMahon's personal project to prove to everyone that he's not senile and out of touch and still knows how to get people over. Which is why he's going to keep trying to get Roman over until he dies.

UberTag

I can't think of what WWE's end game is at the moment but I do think we are still heading into a Reigns / Rollins / HHH match-up or a Rollins / HHH match-up at the very least.

I really can't think of any contenders for the Universal title I give a shit about at this point. Hell, for the first time since I've gotten back into watching "Spots Entertainment", I can't be arsed with anything the WWE is doing atm. I haven't watch a full episode in almost two months.
Tuning out is the only message people can send to sway them from their plans to make Roman look strong.
I hope you're not paying them money for the WWE Network while otherwise boycotting their programming.

Kaladin

Hey yo

It's time for a survey.

Who here thinks it's time for a legend to return?

I haven't done an OT in ages. I'm taking January.

Topic will be community choice.

Again, I am so thankful for Kayfabe Commentaries. They just covered Wrestlemania 2 with King Kong Bundy and are going back to 1987 WCW with Tully Blanchard.

I'd rather watch that than "Roadblock" but at the same time, I will watch some of TLC I guess.

kyUsN.gif
Man it's like they WANT Reigns to be booed at this point.

January Wrasslin' of Kane in 2017.

Imagine going back to the original 2012 post by Net Wrecker and showing this as a glimpse of the future that refused to change.

I loved the part in the Observer interview with Corgan where he said he was shown an org chart, with him at the top as President, and took that as proof he'd have power in TNA.

Top Bottom