• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

December Wrasslin' |OT| Dreaming of a Vanilla Christmas

klonere

Banned
Champ of the year?

160212_ajpw_pict38.JPG

No contest brother.

Sephzilla

And for Assassin's Creed, apparently
60-70% of the movie takes place in the present. Meaning only a third of the movie is about the cool shit people actually care about.

90% of the time just this alone is a death sentence

Mortal Kombat and Silent Hill are still the only 2 video games turned movies that I enjoy. The first MK movie embraced all the cheese and it worked so well.

Kaladin

Finally got to watch 205 Live last night. Tag teams in a division with no tag team titles seem weird. Your goal is to win the WWE tag team championship? Good luck with that, you're in the 205Verse.

Other than that, the show was great and exactly what I expected. The roster is stacked so I expect greatness. Rich Swann as the new champ is perfect. That theme is fire.

Fox318

if 'best champion' is a category, bobbo wins hands down

impact-viewers-august11.jpg

lashley_130_rd1.jpg

Extra points: Bobby Lashley is the only pro wrestler to go MMA and not embarrass pro wrestling on a major stage
082016-UFC-Brock-Lesnar.vadapt.664.high.65.jpg

CM-Punk-UFC-Loss.jpg

20110828033859_1108262019002.JPG

probably. he's right in that age group.
How did Brock embarrass wrasslin?

Just Googled their budget. Fucking hell.

And for Assassin's Creed, apparently
60-70% of the movie takes place in the present. Meaning only a third of the movie is about the cool shit people actually care about.

Mortal Kombat and Silent Hill are still the only 2 video games turned movies that I enjoy. The first MK movie embraced all the cheese and it worked so well.
I was like.... Why do I give a fuck about a movie about ancestry.com? It's bullshit and I hope NO ONE goes to see it

Recall

Man, CM Punk's face in that image is absolutely the face of a guy who knows he fucked up big time. Like, he's realizing he'll probably never see a big UFC stage like that again and he might have burnt bridges with WWE too much

He has more money than you'll ever see in 10 lifetimes. I think he is ok.

That fight will never be listed in the record books as having a result or even starting, because of that test. So not only is wrestling winless in the UFC in 2016, Punk was the only one who technically even fought

How did Brock embarrass wrasslin?

Let's cut away to Brock as he finds out that he got popped like his name was Roman Reigns:

giphy.gif

That fight will never be listed in the record books as having a result or even starting, because of that test. So not only is wrestling winless in the UFC in 2016, Punk was the only one who technically even fought

Because people are going to refer to Sherdog, not, say, ESPN, CBS Sports, SB Nation, Cageside, and UFC's own materials on its site when they think back to Brock's last fight.

Fox318

Man, CM Punk's face in that image is absolutely the face of a guy who knows he fucked up big time. Like, he's realizing he'll probably never see a big UFC stage like that again and he might have burnt bridges with WWE too much

Nah that's the face of somebody who got their fucking ass kicked and looked way out of his fucking league.

He made his money and he knows the UFC needs to make money now more than ever.

I just feel sorry for his friends and family that watch him go down that path.

What he really needs to do is watch the fight on tape with his wife or close friend next to him.

I bet he hasn't even watched it back.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't mind Io or Kairi getting LU exposure.

but Angela Fong needs to have fucked off since the beginning. She's fucking awful.

Sephzilla

I kind of wish we would have at least seen a little of Punk's stand up game in that fight. But man, his opponent went into that fight with the objective of destroying Punk

Joe Frazier stopped Starrcade '84's main event due to excessive bleeding on Dusty Rhodes part, and after the match Dusty promised to kick his ass.

WRASSLIN'

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kevin Nash
'Nash doesn't care about wrestling! He only cared about the money!'
Defending CM Punk
'yeah but look at all the money he made!'

Fox318

got popped

Let's cut away to Brock as he finds out that he got popped like his name was Roman Reigns:

giphy.gif

Because people are going to refer to Sherdog, not, say, ESPN, CBS Sports, SB Nation, Cageside, and UFC's own materials on its site when they think back to Brock's last fight.
he got popped in an industry where everyone except for GSP was doing shit.

And there's still a chance he can cancel his suspension.

Embarasing Wrasslin would be somebody like Punk going in and getting dominated every ducking second of the fight.

Kornflayx

Lashley was just smart enough not to go anywhere that does serious drug testing. That dude has to buy a new toilet every time he pisses, because it's that nuclear

Heroman

Banned
Punk didn't embarrass wrestling, the dude did the one greatest works in the history of the business. He is our hero.

Fox318

Kevin Nash
'Nash doesn't care about wrestling! He only cared about the money!'
Defending CM Punk
'yeah but look at all the money he made!'
Punk was never in a position where he held an entire industry hostage or was politicking to keep guys down the card or was the head booker during an era that helped destroy the number 1 promotion in wrestling at the time.

More guys need to have that Nash mindset with regards to getting paid and getting a spot but we also need people like Punk that want to perform and want to have programs with heat and want to be the top.

Menome

This actually makes me happy. I'm glad to hear that for him. I'll mark out for Shaq giving him the bodyslam in front of 90,000 people.

I just want to see him turn face/heel so many times in the space of a minute that he drills a hole into the ground below him and that's the kayfabe way that Big Show leaves WWE.

Sephzilla

So, let me get this right, The Young Buck's gimmick is basically "we're going run everything into the ground so you dont like it anymore"?

imBask

Banned
If you hate the young bucks you probably listen to obscure vinyls in a starbucks while ordering beard oil online to take care of your curly mustache

Top Bottom