• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Switch | North American Releases (Digital, Physical)

chronomac

Make sure to subscribe to the monthly eShop threads as well, maintained by tolkir. That's another good news source for eShop releases (since most eShop release dates often are announced very late). The September thread is here:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1426445
I’ll second that. This thread probably wouldn’t be possible without that one.

And sorry to everyone for not providing a change log this week. I’ve been out of town for a few days but will have one on Tuesday.

AlternativeUlster

Absolutely pathetic part deux
I'm holding out on Deemo until we get that physical version of VOEZ.

Superbeat for me.

I'm in the same boat.

This is so strange but I love physical releases on the Switch so much! They are unique cases and so many indie games are getting physical releases, it's like buying DS games again where I just want them all!

chronomac

Here's (basically) everything from Saturday, September 16th until today.

Added:
Moved:
Edited:
This is 2 updates in one, as I was out of town last Friday. As always, let me know if I missed anything. I'm guessing I might have, since I did a lot of these updates on my phone.

To give myself more space I gave the Neo Geo/Arcade releases from Hamster their own post. I'm starting to hit character limits pretty often.

StereoVsn

This is the first time I heard about a physical version of VOEZ. Great, I always meant to buy it.
I was actually planning to buy Voez as well. Any word on the date of the physical release? Also, for kids, which would be better out of Voez, Superbeat, Deemo?

Edit: Nevermind, Voez will be physical in Japan come early 2018 so even later (if ever) here. Will just get the digital and hope they will patch in controller support later.

Somnia

Decided to break down and order a 200gb card off amazon since it's only $75ish

The sheer amount of games coming out made me decide now was the time.

chronomac

Here's (basically) everything from Saturday, September 30th until today.

Added:
Moved:
Edited:

LOCK

Sadly yes it seems. Really fed up with games getting digital-only releases on Switch where as they get retail releases on PS4 and XBO. :/

I wish more games were physical. Since most of the indie games are less than 8gb then the cart will be the same as disc prices. (I really think cart prices are over exaggerated by some third parties)

Limited print runs would be great, and really Nintendo should be the ones to get this started.

Honestly I'm really amazed that Sonic Mania is digital only.

AND THANKS FOR THIS THREAD AND THE MANY UPDATES OP

Bii

I'm already at 16 physical Switch games (17 if you count Sonic Mania Collector's Edition) and have two more on the way.

chronomac

Here's (basically) everything from Saturday, October 7th until today.

Added:
  • Elliot Quest (October 19)
  • Knight Terrors (October 24)
  • The Mummy Demastered (October 24)
  • Revenant Saga (October 19)
  • Rock 'N Racing Off Road DX (TBD)
  • Serial Cleaner (Quarter 4)
  • Super Ping Pong Trick Shot (October 19)
  • Zombie Gold Rush (October 26)
Moved:
Edited:
I haven't moved the October 12 releases to the top post because I'm running out of characters there (there's a limit of 24,000). I've asked a mod to duplicate it and once they do it should be up to date.

I'm torn between what Neo Geo Fighter to get. Im considering KOF 99 and Garou mark of the wolves but idk. there are so many Neo Geo fighters on here already. Any recomendations?

Whoa that looks dope

What I don't get is how Has-Been-Heroes got a retail release by GameTrust... but this doesn't, the far better-looking game which actually looks like something Frozenbyte would make (they did the Trine series).

HBH always looked UBER cheap IMO.

chronomac

Here's (basically) everything from Saturday, October 14th until today.

Added:
Moved:
Edited:

chronomac

Just so everyone's aware: I will no longer be updating this thread. Once a firm forum replacement gets established (like ResetEra) I'll recreate it there and keep it updated again.

Top Bottom