• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Retro Studios moved to a new larger office

Anustart

Okay, this sounds like serious shit. Imma need a GAF squadron coming in from the northeast. There you'll rendezvous with Ubermatik.

I'm at the rendezvous location with Ubermatik. Trash has been rifled through, nothing of importance spotted. Awaiting further instructions before we breach further into the compound.

ArynCrinn

Banned
I'm at the rendezvous location with Ubermatik. Trash has been rifled through, nothing of importance spotted. Awaiting further instructions before we breach further into the compound.

Have no fear, I've got Aonuma in the back seat, we're enjoying ambient noises and grapes. Our last course of action should be a info ransom for this guy, although
he doesn't seem very unhappy

Somebody try to sneak into Tanabe's office, disguise yourself, we need a man on the inside!

JDSN

Banned
Updating my amazon wishlist.
vZ9x4.png

Tehalemi

There's no way someone from Retro is not reading all this and laughing his/her ass off.

GIVE US A SIGN!

86593.png

You guys are way overthinking this. You open the front door. You give them the password, "Diddy Kong". Then they show you around and you get a super secret 2 second peek of their next project. Easy.

You just slapped me some "Sneak Peek: Donkey Kong Country VHS Tape" nostalgia. :') Those who had that tape as a kid know what I'm talking about. :p

You just slapped me some "Sneak Peek: Donkey Kong Country VHS Tape" nostalgia. :') Those who had that tape as a kid know what I'm talking about. :p

Ooooh that tape. I think I was more hyped for DKC than I've ever been hyped for any game to this day.

Retro's website is really bad though. Do they manage that themselves or does Nintendo do it for them?

Game-Biz

You know we're going to have to off the security guards, right?

I've been around long enough to know that there's two kinds of break-ins -- those who get away with it and those that leave witnesses.

HolyCheck

I want a tag give me a tag
You know we're going to have to off the security guards, right?

I've been around long enough to know that there's two kinds of break-ins -- those who get away with it and those that leave witnesses.

or, become the security guards.

Stewox

Banned
Am I thinking what you're thinking or it just means something else?

I don't know if it was there before. Probably not.

parkcentralhigaf.jpg

Anyone seen any people going on, i haven't seen any cars, maybe the process of relocation is ongoing but didn't yet happen?

A pity other cams are not working.

it's ok, they'll outsource the title screen

on topic: can somebody take over watching the webcams?
My eyes have been glued to them for nearly 16 hours now and they're really starting to hurt..
just like my bladder
http://99.128.113.163/index.html?ca...m4=on&cam5=on&cam6=on&size=1&columns=2&mode=0

Why you didn't try to guess the cam password while at it? maybe we could rotate it around :)

EDIT: We definitely got noticed, the website of parkcentral has tabs, one of them "webcam" it doesn't work anymore, it redirects to "home".
I'll will not forgive my self if all this interest/exposure meant scarring them off.

Anustart

Someone more skilled than I at making .gif's should make a gif that's relevant to this topic out of the 'The Negotiator' trailer. I had a good one going I thought, but it fell apart after I saved and didn't work :/

Anustart

Camera 1 is showing what looks to be some computer monitors lit up at the moment. Anyone here from CSI available to zoom in -> enhance to 1440p?!?!

efyu_lemonardo

May I have a cookie?
WOW...just, wow, at the webcam...
Somebody needs to warn Ubermatik.
If he ends up being taken hostage we're going to need a bargaining chip to get him back...

Also, this:
Updating my amazon wishlist.
=EPIC!
Haven't laughed so hard from a thread since ever :D

GCX

There's a traitor among us.

But really this thread is just a cover for the real GAF infiltration somewhere around Kyoto, Japan.

Top Bottom