• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

INSIDE |OT| Limbo's Big Brother is Watching You

seat

I was going to wait until the PC version releases, but the building excitement is persuading me to purchase this on Xbox One. I'm assuming there won't be much difference between the two versions.

Fuck it. Already bought this game twice. Had it preordered on Steam, but I really really really need to play this as soon as possible so I just got it on Xbox as well

Weird. Here is my store page right now:

fppcKXy.jpg

Guess we'll find out in a few minutes...

EDIT: Guess my store page was wrong ;\

Grisby

Bought and preloaded. Won't get to play till tomorrow after work, so I won't be in this thread for a while.

Looking forward to it. Limbo was such a long, long time ago, and INSIDE looks ever more interesting to me than the former did.

None of the E3 promos for this game have done anything for me. I liked Limbo, but that was because it was one of the first of the avalanche of puzzle platformers and was unique at the time. I don't think it ages well.

However, these reviews got me to buy despite also desperately waiting for ZTD tomorrow. I don't know a thing about either game, here's hoping to be blown away twice!

hollomat

Banned
Preordered on steam. A little disappointed I didn't get summer sale cards for buying during the summer sale but still super excited for this next week.

This is what I love about gaming communities. Freaking out about launch times. It's a good problem to have, shows there's excitement even for smaller games.

danowat

Banned
This is what I love about gaming communities. Freaking out about launch times. It's a good problem to have, shows there's excitement even for smaller games.
I guess it's the not knowing and getting up early to play it based on the information that was valid yesterday that's annoying.

MaulerX

How could I have forgotten about this game? Absolutely loved Limbo so this is a must have for me. I'm at work and finish at 6am. Just bought it with the SmartGlass app. Now I really can't wait to get home. lol.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
so this is out on Xbox One in a little over an hour?

whyman

According to all places I looked on the Xbox store (web aswell). This game should have been out 11(!) hours ago. Dont think I will ever preorder on Xbox again and INSIDE is off to a bad start. (For me)

I'm tempted to play Inside for a bit before work but I imagine it's a better one session kinda game. Figure if I waited 2 years, another couple hours won't hurt.

Keeps up?, can you explain more please.

Looking forward to playing it after work!

The pacing, the atmosphere, the puzzle design, the sound design.

It's all basically perfect.

If the game continues to nail these aspects throughout the rest of its duration, I can't imagine a better title releasing this year (for me, obviously).

Keep in mind that I absolutely love Limbo. The first hour of INSIDE is better than the entirely of that game, in my opinion.

danowat

Banned
The pacing, the atmosphere, the puzzle design, the sound design.

It's all basically perfect.

If the game continues to nail these aspects throughout the rest of its duration, I can't imagine a better title releasing this year (for me, obviously).

Keep in mind that I absolutely love Limbo. The first hour of INSIDE is better than the entirely of that game, in my opinion.

Nice, happy to see that it's "better" than Limbo, I felt that game was wasted on me a little bit.

Hellers

Oh my word. This is outstanding. Guys. Do yourself a favour and play it with headphones on. The sound design is amazing. Don't watch any videos

Top Bottom