• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your favorite Prompto Snapshot! (FFXV spoilers duh)

sappyday

FFXV is out and it comes with a sharing feature for one of the main character's photos. These are dynamic so not everyone will get the same photo. This thread is for sharing your favorites.

Here are mine:
CybZYUMUkAAqq0o.jpg

CybZcMhUUAQh3Kt.jpg

CybZhvOUkAEgG6u.jpg

CybZnxnUUAAB9Ex.jpg

CybZy3JVQAAfp4Z.jpg

CybZ7vUUUAAc51u.jpg

Here's one I got from the demo.

BcyoLW5.jpg

Really like the DoF there.

I don't have it now, but in the game proper, Prompto got a shot of Cor attempting to block the camera.

This is such a subtle but fundamental feature to the theme of being on a road trip with life-long friends. Really adds to the experience is an alternative form of story-telling when just roaming around.

Ran rp

I'm half awake and thought your third pic was ramuh just standing in the lake.

Imagine if the summons joined your party that way ahaha.

edit: clearly not awakr because I can't count

DMONKUMA

FFXV is out and it comes with a sharing feature for one of the main character's photos. These are dynamic so not everyone will get the same photo. This thread is for sharing your favorites.

Here are mine:

CybZy3JVQAAfp4Z.jpg

Noctis must like watching JoJo.

This is one of my favourite features in the game. Prompto is a pretty good photographer.

2N5tS8i.png

t47qo8h.png

L19jRfc.png

6amfUQ2.png

Zd0pBiL.png

7jwQGGS.png

He also seems to have a man-crush on Gladio. He's always taking pictures like this and saying stuff like "Why you gotta be so damn photogenic" XD

cwmvZJa.png

D8sO9GR.png

Is it weird that I'm picking up FFXV just because "it's the next FF, duh" but THIS is the feature that makes me really happy? I'm awful about using photo modes in games that feature them (I never use them), so the fact that one of the main characters is doing it for me is pretty excellent.

Tyaren

Great thread. Will post some of mine, I mean Prompto's, photos later.
The AI, I mean Prompto, is sometimes pure genius in the combat pictures.

Sagely

Noctis being captured on camera falling over will never fail to make me laugh :D There was a picture from another thread where Noctis was behind a rock and one foot was up in the air and it was just ridiculous haha

Top Bottom