• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post your favorite Prompto Snapshot! (FFXV spoilers duh)

CegJ7jX.jpg

nrtpqx9.jpg

Eggbok

CylGoCWXAAAiV49.jpg:large

prompto why don't you stop dying and help fight this beast 24 levels higher than us

prompto don't take a selfie

prompto stop

This accurately describes me and my friend michael playing games. He's actually playing the game, killing things and I'm running around taking screenshots LOL.

Falk

that puzzling face
I was gonna tag my >ch5 stuff but seeing that's a futile exercise let me just go change the thread title instead.

edit: I think my game glitched out and every Prompto shot has a piss filter (I've turned them all off and it still persists), but oh well :( edit2: I'm a derp and it's the camera, not the filter.

fCFvaWE.jpg

UO45QIL.jpg

4NfxyJJ.jpg

cb43Kb3.jpg

Here's some PS4 Share button ones

a9e3Gpj.jpg

S3Vjr4f.png

gBcv2pZ.jpg

And poor Iris :((

0xdc3CJ.jpg

oDTxR0s.jpg

eKAwf3Z.jpg

My Prompto's crush on Gladio continues apace
as does mine.

hJaCmiy.png

Just chilling with a friendly demon horse...

fFqVbzI.png

#teamwork #brosbeforefoes
I'm so sorry

tncfi1W.png

I really like this one. You can't see them, but there are two Iron Giants in hot pursuit, hence Noct already being halfway back to the Regalia (the light at the other end of the bridge) XD

lkni9e3.png

Saving only 150 photos is not enough.
CylqoGdWQAA1n4-.jpg

I love all your shots, but this one in particular is amazing. 150 free slots are indeed not enough - I've had to start ruthlessly cutting already, and I'm only on chapter 3.

Falk

that puzzling face
I just realized that post-ch9, going between Lucis and Altissia clears out Prompto's photo cache without cashing in your EXP.

I've always been doing this balancing act of trying not to spend too long without sleeping because it truncates the number of photos Prompto takes, but blowing 30k every time is expensive.

All that wasted Gil

Tyaren

Yeah, I get a ton of shots of Noctis right as he's straddling his chocobo lol.

As many other have already mentioned my Prompto seems to be particularly obsessed with Gladio. XD He often even remarks. "Why are you so photogenic?" or something like that.

Mailbox

I just realized that post-ch9, going between Lucis and Altissia clears out Prompto's photo cache without cashing in your EXP.

I've always been doing this balancing act of trying not to spend too long without sleeping because it truncates the number of photos Prompto takes, but blowing 30k every time is expensive.

All that wasted Gil

you don't have to spend 30k in altissia every time you know. theres an option for 300 gil

BlueWord

Really love this feature. I'll have to go through and pick out some of my favorites to post once I finish the game.

Top Bottom